Thanks for ruining streetracing...

996gangsta

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....So I was right, you are the guy who got busted. I bet you narc'd on everyone. Nobody in their right mind would race you now, you prolly got 911 on speed dial you narc LOL.

Because you would call 911 to report the emergency of street racing?

....So I was right, you are the guy who got busted. I bet you narc'd on everyone. Nobody in their right mind would race you now, you prolly got 911 on speed dial you narc LOL.

Dude he is probably one of the few guys on here who has continued to live based on what the site was started for. Mind your manners.

I accepted that along time ago. Note to self not everything is posted on the internet JP and I are friends in person and talked about the bet over the phone. Idiot.

funny part is you will be bragging about going 10's or wait a 9.99 if you ever learn to drive

All I know is if my family had money and hooked me up with cars and what not I'd be loving it too. Alot of haters and E-warriors here.

plus a million. fucking haters....its not his fault his family is well off.

Dude he is probably one of the few guys on here who has continued to live based on what the site was started for. Mind your manners.

Let me take your feelings into consideration............... And after much deliberation, I still don't give a shit. :D