Thanks for ruining streetracing...

996gangsta

Need a pic of that money with todays dispatch to prove its real.

LOL, I second that.

Nice photoshop Linn. Or maybe just hold up the cash monies in front of any of your busted girls faces for further proof.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's IT!

MODS! I want this thread closed immediately! The spoiled kid offended me.

Perfect! While they are at it they can clear up all the stupid ass comments from the peanut gallery made by misinformed people. **cough cough**

LOL, I second that.

Nice photoshop Linn. Or maybe just hold up the cash monies in front of any of your busted girls faces for further proof.

Why you always hating on his "broke ass girl". If you were broke you wouldnt be able to pull any trim. and when you race ANYTHING or ANYWHERE you better post vid. cuz as of right now your either a narc or jsut a little kid so its time to put up or shut up.

oh and i dont need 1200hp to run 12's ive run 11's with 1/4 that

Why you always hating on his "broke ass girl". If you were broke you wouldnt be able to pull any trim. and when you race ANYTHING or ANYWHERE you better post vid. cuz as of right now your either a narc or jsut a little kid so its time to put up or shut up.

OHHH SNAAAPP!!

The last part is true i saw that shit......

Cavin you don't even street race so what the fuck does it matter to you. When you actually drive or race your cars let me know. You are the biggest pretender I've ever met.

Cavin when you can come up with $1000 in cash why don't you pay Sam the money you owe him so you can have your R1 back.

....So I was right, you are the guy who got busted. I bet you narc'd on everyone. Nobody in their right mind would race you now, you prolly got 911 on speed dial you narc LOL.

• Downvote 1

your obviously misinformed...the poopra never went 12's;)

....So I was right, you are the guy who got busted. I bet you narc'd on everyone. Nobody in their right mind would race you now, you prolly got 911 on speed dial you narc LOL.

Who the fuck are you?