Thanks for ruining streetracing...

996gangsta

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have raced everyone that you have kid. and no i dont think you are a narc at all but this is the kitchen so....

oh and in my book broke ass or busted all means the same (why does everything come down to money with you?)

Please tell me what car you had with only 400 hp or less that went 11's.

Jesus, when I am saying busted its about the girls looks, not cash. Hell ask Sam, Linn, Hua, Tilly, or anyone on here that knows me I am probably the person with the least amount of cash at all times, and am down to earth.

My my Z made 4xxrwhp and I went 11.70 at kilkare last year before I sold it.

Edited by 996gangsta
it was an 11.70, not an 11.76

Jesus, when I am saying busted its about the girls looks, not cash. Hell ask Sam, Linn, Hua, Tilly, or anyone on here that knows me I am probably the person with the least amount of cash at all times, and am down to earth.

My my Z made 4xxrwhp and I went 11.76 at kilkare last year before I sold it.

thats not quite fair. those cars dont count. something is wrong with everyone of them.

Guest Removed
OMG was it throwback? Shit is so awesome! Ok back to the thread.

hell no, that shit makes me want to throw up!

i'll be glad when that shit is over. then maybe i'll stop wasting 20oz of it.

i always seem to grab the wrong one. now i make sure not to grab it :o

hell no, that shit makes me want to throw up!

i'll be glad when that shit is over. then maybe i'll stop wasting 20oz of it.

i always seem to grab the wrong one. now i make sure not to grab it :o

Shut your whore mouth...

My my Z made 4xxrwhp and I went 11.70 at kilkare last year before I sold it.

I will vouch for this, the broke ass continues to own me $50.......

Good thread Cavin, I actually had something funny to read this morning.

Stimmel, we need to go out boozin again and find some more "beauties" for afterhours.

And for all those nerds who kept fuckin with Cavin about Cheryl and her cookies: BACK THE FUCK OFF, Cheryl is my girl and shes gonna let me beep beep beep beep beep, cus shes a freak freak freak freak freak (damn right)

Well said my friend that night was redic. ill pm me you my number

I think it would be funny as fuck if some Admin changed his login name to "Cheryl". Real thread or not. nudge nudge....

I would pay if a Admin would do it just so I wouldn't have to read another thing out of the kid's mouth that got everything he wanted when he exited the vagina.

I would pay if a Admin would do it just so I wouldn't have to read another thing out of the kid's mouth that got everything he wanted when he exited the vagina.

Yep, I can't help what family I was born into, get over it.

Way to avoid my last comment you little punk ass bitch. You call me out on my driving skills and wont even back up your shit talking, typical. Whenever your ready I'd love to walk any of your cars and take your money. If not then shut the fuck up.

Yep, I can't help what family I was born into, get over it.

Way to avoid my last comment you little punk ass bitch. You call me out on my driving skills and wont even back up your shit talking, typical. Whenever your ready I'd love to walk any of your cars and take your money. If not then shut the fuck up.

I have driven plenty of quick cars matter of fact I will one up you I PAID FOR MY CARS AND PAID FOR MY PARTS AND HAVE DONE ALL THE WORK ON THEM. what have you done to your car by yourself other then change a airfilter? Also what is so fun of buying a car that is already built nothing at all just says you are a fucking poser with no actual knowledge about the automotive world.

I am happy with the family I was born into I would rather work hard and be proud of what I have then get it all for free and have no respect for it.

I have driven plenty of quick cars matter of fact I will one up you I PAID FOR MY CARS AND PAID FOR MY PARTS AND HAVE DONE ALL THE WORK ON THEM. what have you done to your car by yourself other then change a airfilter? Also what is so fun of buying a car that is already built nothing at all just says you are a fucking poser with no actual knowledge about the automotive world.

I am happy with the family I was born into I would rather work hard and be proud of what I have then get it all for free and have no respect for it.

Is that the best you can come up with, that I am a trust fund baby? Hate to bust your bubble but your going to have to try harder than that.

Your right, I pay to have work done on my car, so do millions of other people in this world, whats your point?

Whats the point in owning a car if I don't wrench on it? Umm lets see fucking driving it, thats the point of a car.

You call me out about being a bad driver and running your mouth about my cars and you have NOTHING to back it up with. Put your money where your mouth is or seriously shut the fuck up, no one cares what you have to say. Hell I won't even race you for money, towing that sled down the 1320 or 270 will be enough enjoyment for me.

PS. that means if your not going to race me after running your mouth then DO NOT post back,I do not want to hear excuses.

Adam you have no idea if he respects what he has. If you were in his shoes you would take what was given to you. Your taking cheap shots at him because he is fortunate. Your speaking based on your life. Its a pussy move to blame someone for something he has no control of.

When I was 18 my grandpa gave me a spare set of keys to his 360 modena I took it out on nice days took girls out, people hated on me for no reason I didnt act like a dick and call out people in wrx or camaros or shit (no offense Linn ha) but I got that thanks to mommy and daddy look at the time, you know what I mean. All in all Its that people want what you have and are gonna hate on you because they are jealous more than anyhting.

Adam you have no idea if he respects what he has. If you were in his shoes you would take what was given to you. Your taking cheap shots at him because he is fortunate. Your speaking based on your life. Its a pussy move to blame someone for something he has no control of.

I would not take anything that was given to me just how I was raised. I am not blaming him for anything just sick and fucking tired of spoiled bitches.

How you were raised. Ok, he was raised under different circumstances. I have never seen him boast about his stuff, on here anyways. You cant say what you would do if you were born into a different life. Its a cowards fight to blame someone for something they cant do anything about. Even if he worked his whole life for a nice car people like you would still say his mom bought it so whats the point? I bought a brand new supercharged thunderbird when I was 16. I paid cash. No help from anyone. I worked paper routes, mowed lawns, shoveled snow, I was told my parents bought it but what was I to do. People are jealous and dont realize it.