Thanks for ruining streetracing...

996gangsta

1) The threads that were deleted were of the subject of a sponsor not even remotely involved with this thread. They asked for them to be removed.

2) You can question anything a Mod does via me, I'm tired of seeing people bash the guys helping me run this place when they make a decision they don't agree with.

There are times when stuff posted here publicly has been asked to be removed or locked, you and Cavin included. Use your felony and his dad for reference.

Thanks to street racing and media coverage, this forum has been far from public for quite some time now.

that just happened:eek:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) The threads that were deleted were of the subject of a sponsor not even remotely involved with this thread. They asked for them to be removed.

2) You can question anything a Mod does via me, I'm tired of seeing people bash the guys helping me run this place when they make a decision they don't agree with.

There are times when stuff posted here publicly has been asked to be removed or locked, you and Cavin included. Use your felony and his dad for reference.

Thanks to street racing and media coverage, this forum has been far from public for quite some time now.

1) Why was it so difficult for you or a mod to clarify why the post was deleted? If you had said that from the beginning the reaction from myself and others would have been different.

2) I'll just bash you it's more entertaining.

3) I never asked you to remove anything.

Well here goes the bashing........

When was the last time you looked down and saw your dick or for that matter your toes? I mean your gut is just as big as it was 3 years ago. So much for dieting and exercise.

I still remember you banning Hua because he called your wife a tuna slut. I think it's kinda ironic that she ended up fucking another member from CR.

Make sure you go and stop you feet on the ground and have another temper tantrum after reading my post.

Because your tirades of always being wronged are very tiresome. I don't read every post on CR, but the ones I do, you're always bitching about something.

You can bash all you want, but I actually sit here and laugh at you 99% of the time.

Yes, you bitched about why people gotta run their mouths about you and shit doesn't get locked yet other people have their shit locked when asked.

Well, people like to watch your drama that you create yourself. It's fun and entertaining.

I see it every day. Although I have gained some weight back, mostly thanks to being hospitalized last year with an infection that almost killed me, I'm still ok and will deal with my weight issue on my own.

As for my ex, you now have a reason for my divorce. Good for you.

I could go on, but even when you're a dick like now, we're still friends and I respect that. I know where to draw the line to keep things civil. Do you?

1) Why was it so difficult for you or a mod to clarify why the post was deleted? If you had said that from the beginning the reaction from myself and others would have been different.

When was the last time you looked down and saw your dick or for that matter your toes? I mean your gut is just as big as it was 3 years ago. So much for dieting and exercise.

I still remember you banning Hua because he called your wife a tuna slut. I think it's kinda ironic that she ended up fucking another member from CR.

Make sure you go and stop you feet on the ground and have another temper tantrum after reading my post.

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

Well since this site don't condone street racing, Why are you even still allowed to post here?

Why don't you start another thread Thanking IPS for helping you even get to drive your car? Now that was lame. You started a thread boasting your so called employer.

And what is the deal with using all the gay font's? Like your typing is important here? And it's stomp, not stop.

Maybe you should roll back in this thread a few pages and notice your gut hanging out over your shorts.

You and I both know I cross that line often.

Here we are, five or so years since that first night I met you and we're still friends. What's that say about my temper and attitude? Probably that I can put up with what you dish out. I usually just sit here and laugh, like I am now.

Go eat some pork or get a tattoo or something :D

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
Here we are, five or so years since that first night I met you and we're still friends. What's that say about my temper and attitude? Probably that I can put up with what you dish out. I usually just sit here and laugh, like I am now.

Go eat some pork or get a tattoo or something :D

From what I heard last night, when you was stuck...You was not laughing :p

Well since this site don't condone street racing, Why are you even still allowed to post here?

Why don't you start another thread Thanking IPS for helping you even get to drive your car? Now that was lame. You started a thread boasting your so called employer.

And what is the deal with using all the gay font's? Like your typing is important here? And it's stomp, not stop.

Maybe you should roll back in this thread a few pages and notice your gut hanging out over your shorts.

Why are you on here, your just a fat cow of a woman, who's a waste of space and provides nothing for the racing community except for helping Rob get his nut off.

Why don't you start another thread about someone bringing their dog to your shop, that was entertain. :rolleyes:

This is a racing site and the site's roots lead straigh to street racing.

That's the pot calling the kettle black considering you weigh more than I do.

Thank you for pointing out that I left the M out of the word stomp. I think that's the best fucking insult I've read today, congratulation!

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/c/c9/Purpledrank.GIF

Why can't you just tell everyone on the board why over 40 post were deleted from this thread. Why would you try to hide the fact that mods are deleting post in the Kitchen. This is CR we can question anything a mod does and we can make it as public on this forum as we want.

I would have... but I had to go to my real job. Christian got his answer and I left. Like I said to him, if you are curious as to whats going on ask us. People ask me all the time what happened to their threads, posts, etc. Everytime I have given them an answer. The only thing I try not to do is give the name of what mod did it. He asked about his post so I sent him a PM about his post. You asked for a public explanation and you got a public explanation. Thats pretty much all there is to it. We usually keep pretty good notes so all you have to do is ask.

I admit I was already crabby when i noticed my post gone. As soon as I made a bitchy post about it, I was pretty sure why my orginal was removed. However, it hurts both me and my feelings when my posts are deleted. Everything I say if very important and very relevant to everyone all the time. :D For example, my nut sack has a seam. I believe I may be made out of two people. :eek: