Gordy's (westerville, sunbury rd)

evan9381

um, wow. 2/10

go there tonight for dinner...been there once before. get there about 9, get a table...hostess or whatever comes up, asks us about drinks, g/f gets a smirnoff, i get a diet coke. she asks us if we want to start a tab...tell her no, going to order food.

5 min later, waitress comes up, takes our order, mentioned something about paying for the drinks...wtf. so we get appetizer, 2 entrees. appetizer comes about 15 min later, then literally, within 90 seconds, here come our burgers. wtf again!? oh well. as soon as she sets down our burgers, she comes back a minute later with our bill and said something about them needing it paid now because we dont have a tab open. WTFx3!

so i give her my cc, she brings it back...im eating, she comes back 5 min later, asking if im ready for her to take it back. um no bitch, im trying to eat my food. you've already bugged the fuck out of me about this bill, now GTFO of my face.

so she gets 10%, and i'll never go back to Gordys. fuckin BS.

• 2 weeks later...
They have something weird about paying for alcoholic drinks right away or starting a tab. Last time i was there we had to pay for our drinks at first than the food bill came after dinner. You should be happy you got your food so fast. The last 3 times i have been there it was over an hour before we got any kinda of food, and one time was for lunch. Overall the place sucks and i will never be going back.