To the dumbass in the gray mustang last night

Rally Pat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell are you talking about? First off, I don't drink at all, hence WHY I WAS DRIVING THE FUCKING CAR. Refer back to the "Who doesn't drink" thread we had.

Second, it wasn't ME you were talking to, it was clbsinvaders.

edit: i really dont see why you guys are all butthurt. i didnt do anything. i didnt trash talk, and i didnt say anything rude last night. the "oh thats cute" was referring to YOUR FRIEND out drinking.

edit: i really dont see why you guys are all butthurt. i didnt do anything. i didnt trash talk, and i didnt say anything rude last night. the "oh thats cute" was referring to YOUR FRIEND out drinking.

Kinda the same thing I picked up after reading this thread and without knowing what the other car (the one jeffro called out) this thread is full of fail.

I really don't have anything else to say. I guess I wasn't expecting this to somehow get turned on me, and I don't know why not, its CR after all.

Maybe the other person involved will chime in, but I think I am done here.

Towel thrown in.

I really don't have anything else to say. I guess I wasn't expecting this to somehow get turned on me, and I don't know why not, its CR after all.

Maybe the other person involved will chime in, but I think I am done here.

Towel thrown in.

Bwahahahahahaha another gay thread made by you. God your a homo. Please make another thread so everyone can call you a pussy.

Guest tbutera2112
I would not ever make a thread about how I pussed out of a race against anybody, regardless of the reason. And I definitely would not call them a dumbass. Just my thoughts.

you ran in fear of my huffy, you little bitch