To the dumbass in the gray mustang last night

Rally Pat

Congrats on wanting to race a car, and then when denied saying a queer shit comment like "Aw thats cute" when the owner of the car had had a few beers, and hadn't even owned it a day yet. I sure as hell wasn't going to race you in it. All you have proven is that you are unworthy to even have a license, let alone a sports car.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Congrats on wanting to race a car, and then when denied saying a queer shit comment like "Aw thats cute" when the owner of the car had had a few beers, and hadn't even owned it a day yet. I sure as hell wasn't going to race you in it. All you have proven is that you are unworthy to even have a license, let alone a sports car.

I would have drove the wheels of your shit...

why was you messing with ricers. the party was over here yesterday!

I would have drove the wheels of your shit...

why was you messing with ricers. the party was over here yesterday!

Its not my car, I was just driving it for the owner. We were at another party, and just decided to stop by to see if we saw anyone we knew. Doc was just leaving as we were getting there, and we didn't see anyone else who mattered, so we walked around for about 5 minutes. On the way back to the car, this toolbag pulls up and opens his mouth.

The general consensus seems to be that it is "jeffro" on here.