go cardinals

that dude

Really?

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/11205332/

And yes that was Superbowl XL, Cliff notes: Steelers Won!

I said highest rated superbowl:

The highest-rated game according to Nielsen was Super Bowl XVI in 1982, which was watched in 49.1 percent of households (73 share) or 40,020,000 households at the time

:)

Bengals fans should all get together over there in the corner, do the Icky shuffle, and :stfu:

The Bengals aren't worthy to clean Bens jock strap.

funny you chose Big Ben as your hero since he owns the record for lowest QB passer rating for the winning team in superbowl history!!!!

:lol:

not to mention he's the #1 squid-liest pro with kellen winslow jr and jay williams at a distant #2 & #3

who's next? :thefinger:

The highest-rated game according to Nielsen was Super Bowl XVI in 1982, which was watched in 49.1 percent of households (73 share) or 40,020,000 households at the time

funny you chose Big Ben as your hero since he owns the record for lowest QB passer rating for the winning team in superbowl history!!!!

not to mention he's the #1 squid-liest pro with kellen winslow jr and jay williams at a distant #2 & #3

1982??? 1982????? wow man you gotta be kidding me.... what were you like 5 years old in '82?? the point remains that the bengals were the 2nd worst team in the league this year... I REPEAT this Year!!! '82 doesn't factor in! we aren't playing a game 26 years ago.... the only difference between the bengals and the LIONS is that the lions were smart enough to get rid of the PROBLEM, unlike the bengals that just continue to HOPE that things will get better under the current situation... the Brown's ownership of that team is continually the problem because he won't get the hell outta the way and let the coach's do their jobs.... the guy doesn't know dick about football!! So, quit hating on a superior program, go back to your 25 year old who dey beers and enjoy the super bowl of 2009 K, skippy???

1982??? 1982????? wow man you gotta be kidding me.... what were you like 5 years old in '82?? the point remains that the bengals were the 2nd worst team in the league this year... I REPEAT this Year!!! '82 doesn't factor in! we aren't playing a game 26 years ago.... the only difference between the bengals and the LIONS is that the lions were smart enough to get rid of the PROBLEM, unlike the bengals that just continue to HOPE that things will get better under the current situation... the Brown's ownership of that team is continually the problem because he won't get the hell outta the way and let the coach's do their jobs.... the guy doesn't know dick about football!! So, quit hating on a superior program, go back to your 25 year old who dey beers and enjoy the super bowl of 2009 K, skippy???

I was -1 in 1982 :) but we also went to the superbowl in 1989 which was top 5 superbowls EVER played!

OK sure, I'd love to get rid of Mike Brown and get an owner with enough cash to bring a winning GM and everything that goes along with that. I'm a fan (short for fanatic) so I can't just turn it off and find some other team. I laugh at people who pick winning franchises or pick the same team because that's who their dad rooted for.

I was -1 in 1982 :) but we also went to the superbowl in 1989 which was top 5 superbowls EVER played!

OK sure, I'd love to get rid of Mike Brown and get an owner with enough cash to bring a winning GM and everything that goes along with that. I'm a fan (short for fanatic) so I can't just turn it off and find some other team. I laugh at people who pick winning franchises or pick the same team because that's who their dad rooted for.

damn I'm old... I was 9 in 82 and 16 in 89 I remember the games. I watched them with my dad... I graduated from amelia in 92, I liked the bengals but to tell the truth I am a lions fan... I know I know.... WHY the Hell am I a lions fan right??? truth is I lived in detroit the first 13 years of life... so i have always been a fan of the lions, red wings, pistons and tigers... and outta all of them the only detroit team to NEVER win a major championship is the lions.... but they have never been this bad.... So I understand backing the home team... but not to the extreme of slamming somone else for backing their team...

damn I'm old... I was 9 in 82 and 16 in 89 I remember the games. I watched them with my dad... I graduated from amelia in 92, I liked the bengals but to tell the truth I am a lions fan... I know I know.... WHY the Hell am I a lions fan right??? truth is I lived in detroit the first 13 years of life... so i have always been a fan of the lions, red wings, pistons and tigers... and outta all of them the only detroit team to NEVER win a major championship is the lions.... but they have never been this bad.... So I understand backing the home team... but not to the extreme of slamming somone else for backing their team...

:wheelchair: You should trade that Suzuki in on a Goldwing or a trike, old man! :grin:

Originally Posted by WhoDey viewpost.gif

or pick the same team because that's who their dad rooted for.

:nono:

Ummm, I thought that's how the tradition of generations of fans happens. Green Bay, K.C., Oakland, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Denver, New York, Buffalo, Philly, and Chicago called. They agree.

:cheers:

Cards are getting fucked on the calls. That roughing the passer was BS along with the two calls that were reversed with challenges. :nono: Pittsburgh has been holding all night but the refs are only calling it on the Cardinals...

Um, He got the job done bubby.

OK, Here is how I became a Steelers fan. 1979, I was 9. My dads best friend from childhood was college roomates with Jack Lambert of the infamous Steel Curtain. He gave us tickets to see the Steelers play the Bengals at Riverfront stadium. My dad buys me & my brother penants and we watch our first NFL game. We had excellent seats.

They loose that day and we were bummed. Then Kenny (dads friend) says well, lets go. We follow him thinking we are going to the car, but we keep going down. The next thing I know we are at the visitors locker room and he says wait here. He goes up to the guy at the door, says something, and motions for us to follow. Suddenly I am a 9 year old surrounded by my heros. Lambert says "come on kid", and takes me & my bro around to, as he says, "meet the guys". I see Lynn Swann first. "Hey Kid" he says and pulls the penant from my hands as I stand with my mouth hanging open. He hands it off to the next guy, and the next, and the next. Slackjawed, I met Mean Joe Green (tried to get his jersey like the kid in the coke commercial), Jack Hamm, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Rocky Bleier, L.C. Greenwood, etc. I met most of the team and they all signed my pennant.....except Bradshaw. He was pissed that they lost to the Bengals and stomped straight onto the bus with out speaking to anyone. I didn't understand that then, I do now. No one should loose to the Bungles.

I was lucky enough to meet the Steel Curtain that day and became a loyal fan. It was one of the best days of my life and a great childhood memory. So I guess you could say my Dad did make me a Steelers fan. Thanks Dad.