New From The Lancaster Area

NightRider

Hello to everyone. My name is Shawn. I'm 23 and i'm From Lancaster. About 30 min from Columbus. I'm into bikes and cars, i'm with Ohio-riders too.

Don't really have anything to race with right now, but maybe in the future. Who knows, but just looking to attend some events and have some fun.

• Downvote 2

Ok...then. Not everyone is swimming in pics of there stuff.

This is a pic of 82 Honda Nighthawk 650 i had. It was originally blue.

http://www.phimex.dk/28052006/DSC00582.JPG

I used to own a 1963 Ford Fairlane. 289 Hi-po engine. Originally 6 cyl.

I have switched comps, so here is a pic from ebay...that looks like the car. Mine was flat black, had the teardrop hood.

http://i.ebayimg.com/15/!BSL,Dqg!2k~$(KGrHgoH-EQEjlLluvvMBKB2mipRwg~~_12.JPG

I currently own a 1999 grand am se. 2 dr. I have an old Yamaha xj 650 Maxim, that needs restored. However, i'll be buying a sport-bike soon. somewhere in the 600's-1000 cc range.

Hope this does it for you.

• Upvote 1

http://www.phimex.dk/28052006/DSC00582.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/15/!BSL,Dqg!2k~$(KGrHgoH-EQEjlLluvvMBKB2mipRwg~~_12.JPG

Just like my grand am, but mine is black.

http://www.cargurus.com/images/2009/03/27/17/37/pic-49421.jpeg

Do i past test now?:D

• Upvote 1

posting pics of stuff that is not yours...fail.

Like i said...i really don't have any pics of my stuff. I just upgraded/downgraded (however you want to look at it) to an acer computer. I'm not gonna go digging through lost email accounts and old computers to look for fucking pics. Take it or leave it.

• Downvote 1

Guest Removed
Dont fucking get lippy with me. your fucking new, take your hazing, or log the fuck out! if you cant take small jokes you will never survive around here.

Dont fucking get lippy with me. your fucking new, take your hazing, or log the fuck out! if you cant take small jokes you will never survive around here.

I'll get lippy with who-ever i damn well please Mr. Internet tough guy. This site is awesome, you guys treat your new members like dog shit. I thought the whole point of having a web-site was to get your name out there? This isn't doing it. Why would anyone really..want to jump through hoops to join a damn internet forum?

You have all these damn rules and shit, telling me what to do...are you paying me!? I didn't think so.

Yep...i'll be the 1st to admit these aren't mine...however they are representations of what i have/did have.

Oh...btw, you run a business..i take it? Do you treat your customers this way?

• Downvote 1

So you just ignored the stickies? Or did you read them, know you wouldn't be able to provide what was asked of you to be on this site, and decide to hop on here anyway? I'm not going to neg rep you right now, I wanna see how this pans out a little bit first. But you don't just go into another country and start telling them the way they do things is stupid and they should change...

Guest Removed
I'll get lippy with who-ever i damn well please Mr. Internet tough guy. This site is awesome, you guys treat your new members like dog shit. I thought the whole point of having a web-site was to get your name out there? This isn't doing it. Why would anyone really..want to jump through hoops to join a damn internet forum?

You have all these damn rules and shit, telling me what to do...are you paying me!? I didn't think so.

Yep...i'll be the 1st to admit these aren't mine...however they are representations of what i have/did have.

Oh...btw, you run a business..i take it? Do you treat your customers this way?

And see with a reply like this, you pass IMO. You got balls. I like that. Not my site, not my rules. I play them just like everyone else has/does. This is not public by any means.You dont have a right to be here.The higher up's are the one who say who stays or goes. We dont need some punk 16 year old possing as someone else and so on. can you under stand that?

see most here just look at what you have. Andy just seen a Nice ford, and positive rep'd you. hell i havent even rep'd you. I will now for.

Yes i do...And? The only people i talk to like that are close friends which are customers aswell. Infact I throw cookouts just about every weekend.

but i guess getting past this point of the forum is what gets you in or out.

edit:

and btw, with a screen name choice like that, you should be able to back it up with a current ride and a pic.

So you just ignored the stickies? Or did you read them, know you wouldn't be able to provide what was asked of you to be on this site, and decide to hop on here anyway? I'm not going to neg rep you right now, I wanna see how this pans out a little bit first. But you don't just go into another country and start telling them the way they do things is stupid and they should change...

Honestly...i don't care. If you want to neg rep me..go ahead. I have never, ever been on another website where this shit is required lol. I'm not gonna lie, no...i didn't read the sticky, why? Because no where in the past, have i been where there were all these damn rules.

This is where you guys gotta get it together. This isn't another country, this is Ohio...the last time i checked...and this..well this is just another internet forum. If your shit sucks and needs improvement...i will let you know. You can guarantee that. This seems like it's one of those things.

Like i said, if you want to neg rep me, suspend me, ban me...go ahead. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. Hell...what happened to joining a site, hanging out and having fun? Seems like everyone i've ran into so far here has a mr. Hardass problem. I guess we all can be on the internet. :D

• Downvote 1

And see with a reply like this, you pass IMO. You got balls. I like that. Not my site, not my rules. I play them just like everyone else has/does. This is not public by any means.You dont have a right to be here.The higher up's are the one who say who stays or goes. We dont need some punk 16 year old possing as someone else and so on. can you under stand that?

see most here just look at what you have. Andy just seen a Nice ford, and positive rep'd you. hell i havent even rep'd you. I will now for.

Yes i do...And? The only people i talk to like that are close friends which are customers aswell. Infact I throw cookouts just about every weekend.

but i guess getting past this point of the forum is what gets you in or out.

edit:

and btw, with a screen name choice like that, you should be able to back it up with a current ride and a pic.

Hey. I can understand that. I'm not here to piss on anyone's shoes, or post stuff that's not mine. I'll admit those are not mine, but they are the closest representation's of what i have had. If i was trying to pose, don't you think i would have posted something better than a grand am? lol. Come on now. :D

I admit it was my stupidity for not reading the stickies. I have now, and i'm trying to do the best i can with what i got.

However, i'm sure no one here wants to see pictures of a pos grand am lol. If so...let me know and i'll take pics tomorrow. As for the bike, it's in a storage shed...if you need pics of it, it will have to wait til the weekend.

My shit's nothing to look at right now, but it's called rock the shitty stuff while you save. :D I should have a new bike within the month if everything works out.

Guest Removed
Hey. I can understand that. I'm not here to piss on anyone's shoes, or post stuff that's not mine. I'll admit those are not mine, but they are the closest representation's of what i have had. If i was trying to pose, don't you think i would have posted something better than a grand am? lol. Come on now. :D

I admit it was my stupidity for not reading the stickies. I have now, and i'm trying to do the best i can with what i got.

However, i'm sure no one here wants to see pictures of a pos grand am lol. If so...let me know and i'll take pics tomorrow. As for the bike, it's in a storage shed...if you need pics of it, it will have to wait til the weekend.

My shit's nothing to look at right now, but it's called rock the shitty stuff while you save. :D I should have a new bike within the month if everything works out.

Hey its a grand am, its a rolling example of gm fail. some fokes here rock those to.. and im sure there are some modded ones running around.

I'm not here to piss on anyone's shoes, or post stuff that's not mine. I'll admit those are not mine ...

So you're not here to post stuff that isn't yours ... by posting stuff that isn't yours ? You gotta admit that's kind of funny.

some fokes here rock those to.. and im sure there are some modded ones running around.

Several folks.