Rock band/Guitar Hero WT/Metalica jam?

Buck531

Any of you fools wanna get together some Saturday night and play some Rock Band/GHWT stuff?

Last time I hosted it it was a great time. We jammed for a good 6 hours.

Now I have the complete Rock band 1, 2 and GHWT set along with Metallica if anyone is interested.

Post in here if you're interested and I'll try to setup to a date.

I have a 42" LCD so it displays everything nicely along with a decent stereo system that I can crank up pretty loud and no one will give a shit.

Well there is some interest. Let me see what my work schedule is like and I'll post up a date. It'll probably be on a Saturday.

OH, I have 1 Rock band guitar (wired). I have an original GH1 Guitar that works, but doesn't have the slide bar like WT. I also have the WT guitar, but it's broke and Ebay sucks. So I'll need someone to bring over the newer world tour guitar. for a 360.

Im down. I suppose its bring your own food and drink?

Drink. yeah. alcohol preferred :). Last time I put this together when everone came we just ordered pizza. However, we could just have like one person bring some chips or what not.

we rocked until about 1 am that night too.

oh yeah. I suck ass at the guitar and I'm pretty good at the drums and singing. :)

I'd be up for this as long as you don't mind a newb (at both cars and RB) hanging out. :D I am ok at drums, lead, and bass for RB2, I have two wireless guitars and drums for RB2 for 360 if needed.

• 2 weeks later...