WTB 87-93 mustang GT headlight swtich

Stimmel1647545512

new ones cant be that much..and what am i doing with these heads? cleaning them and selling them or?

Didnt know you could get new.

I just want you to look over them and see if they are good to bolt on the car as is, it would be nice to have them cleaned/hot tanked or whatever. should i get new springs rods valves etc?

Guest Removed

I'll dip them, clean them(gasket surfaces and all) check them etc etc, pull some valve and check them over real good. might be a minute till i can do something with them. damn shop is loaded with cars tonight. not much room to walk in here.

but this shit isnt free!

I'll dip them, clean them(gasket surfaces and all) check them etc etc, pull some valve and check them over real good. might be a minute till i can do something with them. damn shop is loaded with cars tonight. not much room to walk in here.

but this shit isnt free!

I dont know the first thing when it comes to what to look for in a used head thats why i dropped them off, no rush you dont have to go all out just make sure they arent gonna blow my motor and the springs arent hosed, ill pay you sir.

thanks