Byers Mazda subraru warrenty repairs on cars with mods

BIGGU

they aren't overly mod friendly on the MazdaSpeeds but if you go there, just have them look up the TSB to take care of the issue. It's a simple 20min. fix. I've already had it done. Talk with Jill. She's very easy on the eyes and knows my car :cool:

When you head up there call me as I am not far from there. 614.795.4907

-tim

Tim ill definitely let you know. BTW do you have the piano black interior in your car? do you have the creaking in yours that comes from the display for the cd player?

Tim ill definitely let you know. BTW do you have the piano black interior in your car? do you have the creaking in yours that comes from the display for the cd player?

Every car I've owned has a creak or squeak that I've had to fix. Yes., the Piano Black trim was new for 2008.5's and I have it.

The creaks come from the clips on the back. I pulled mine off, put electrical tape on the back of the trim and pushed them back in place. Zero creaks in the car now.

The center console used to rub too...right where your right leg tends to want to rest on it as you drive (it's a narrow fit for the driver) I simply hit the joint there with some silicon spray. Again, fixed in a snap.