Need to move my car.

Cordell

I have access to Chad's truck wednesday, but we have no trailer/ car dolly. Anyone have something I can borrow for a small fee. I could always go get something at U-haul, but I wanted to ask here first. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Or if someone just wants to move it for me.......

Guest Removed

i kept telling every one last night i was buying the car...why is this so hard to believe?

anyone want a 6.0 lsx bottom end?

scott i need the cam card and every thing from all the parts you have in this. so i can recoop some of this money...

Guest Removed
and if i have to tow the car here, im taking $50 back! i know you need it, but i told you im not dealing with that part of this deal...car was suppose to be here today!

it might help if i have to part it out..but im sure someone will want a built lsx motor...

Yeah it's a damn shame, I put as much into the motor as I sold you the whole car for. Someone will get a hell of a deal, you should just put it together and double your money.

Guest Removed
Yeah it's a damn shame, I put as much into the motor as I sold you the whole car for. Someone will get a hell of a deal, you should just put it together and double your money.

i think i can double my money parting it out and keeping the rolling chassis.. there not much on it i need to shove a ford motor in it :bangbang:

i think i can double my money parting it out and keeping the rolling chassis.. there not much on it i need to shove a ford motor in it :bangbang:

Damn you, I can't believe you're going to do that.

Guest Removed
I thought I sent you a list? I'll write it again damnit.

i didnt get it :confused:

better make sure your drunk pilled out ass sent it first!:gtfo:

Guest Removed

your the on on crack..i just took up on the crack head offer you made me..sorry you needed the money, but its in good hands!

BTW every thing is listed here for sale! i'll update as more info and parts get here!