Built 6.0 LSx, camaro part out!

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

I bought scotts car and i dont need the motor trans or rear end.

fresh motor, not even complete yet. i can complete for the right csutomer for the right money!

mahle pistons

etc etc

(i'll have more info and update this tomorrow with all spec's)

asking $2400 for the short block! i have enough to complete this engine, only thing missing is head studs. intake heads and every thing to complete it im asking 3500 firm! can complete build to your needs, and offer a deal on the install!

pics!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/for%20sale%20stuff/100_2855.jpg

i have a ton of parts still on the way, come take a look if you like!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/for%20sale%20stuff/100_2856.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/for%20sale%20stuff/100_2858.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/for%20sale%20stuff/100_2857.jpg

stock trans, it may have some stuff in it($500)

stock rear end with locker and 3.73 gears $450(with brake and all)

other details and parts to come!

The rear end has a locker and 3.73s in it, you should ask more.

I did keep the nitrous kit if anyone is interested. $500 includes NOS plate kit, window switch, bottle heater, and purge kit. Even comes with jetting for 100,125,150,175,200, and 250hp.

Guest Removed
Besides motor/drivetrain, what are you getting rid of? I'd love a lid/cai, and need the cigarette lighter and ashtray (mine were missing), if the interior's grey.

im still debating..i keep thinking of tossing it together, but if i do, i'd rather have a 6 speed. wonder if i can get a bell housing for this liberty 5 speed to go behind it.

Guest Removed

long block is sold with valve train parts and what not!

anyone want the stock bottom end with church going pistons?

Besides motor/drivetrain, what are you getting rid of? I'd love a lid/cai, and need the cigarette lighter and ashtray (mine were missing), if the interior's grey.

I have a clear MTI lid I will sell you.

the diff in it cost that....

im not being a dick, just saying gl with the sale at that price. i know what it cost man(i have a trutrac in my 9in). a good carrier is not cheap. im just saying you can get a 10 bolt for dirt cheap these days and i dont care what diff or set of gears it has in it, a 10 bolt is absolute junk and will break especially if you have a 6spd. but if you are being cheap and need something to get you by its a good idea to pick one up for cheap rather than fix your broken 10 bolt. i wasn't knocking your thread or your asking price, just making sure it was a 10 bolt for that price. i never broke the stock diff or had a problem with any of mine, i always broke the gears and pinions.

Now :gtfo:

sorry you couldn't understand what i was asking....

Edited by trix-storm

Guest Removed

No you are bashing my asking price. so lets just get that out of the way.

your god damn lucky this thread is a complete and utter joke anyway. otherwise your post would be deleted and you would have a infraction. and from now on, you wanna slam on someones asking price on something, read the fucking rules and pm them.

:gtfo:

No you are bashing my asking price. so lets just get that out of the way.

your god damn lucky this thread is a complete and utter joke anyway. otherwise your post would be deleted and you would have a infraction. and from now on, you wanna slam on someones asking price on something, read the fucking rules and pm them.

:gtfo:

;)pm sent

Guest Removed

every im going to sell of this is sold. im shoving a 5.3 truck motor in it and selling it running.

this can be locked up