Some of my pics from NYC!!!

Flybye

LOL tape. Can I just go buy you normal ones with no tape?

Oh no next time you go there take better camera. 6mp or higher plz kthx.

yes...wrapping electrical tape on them is a way of gauging up yourself. wrap it a couple times every few days or so. it beats buying new jewelry all the time. and jumping sizes can be difficult sometimes. what size are yours now?

and yeah i plan on probably going back later this year and ill be bringing my rebel. my stepdad borrowed it for a bike trip he went on so i just brought my little Cannon.

yes...wrapping electrical tape on them is a way of gauging up yourself. wrap it a couple times every few days or so. it beats buying new jewelry all the time. and jumping sizes can be difficult sometimes. what size are yours now?

and yeah i plan on probably going back later this year and ill be bringing my rebel. my stepdad borrowed it for a bike trip he went on so i just brought my little Cannon.

I have none. My wife on the other hand had 4 gauges plus other piercings. She had to remove all of them though when she started her new job. That pissed me off I spent $50 on her industrial piercing from pierceology. Oh well :(