For those that watch those lumberjacking shows

Mopar

I watch that shit, and I honestly believe I gained some tree-falling/chainsaw skills while watching it. I cut down a 22" tree two weekends ago, and nobody died :). Great Success!

i pulled out a 22" tree with my hands last week. or were you talking about a tree with a 22" trunk?

I watch that shit, and I honestly believe I gained some tree-falling/chainsaw skills while watching it. I cut down a 22" tree two weekends ago, and nobody died :). Great Success!

So watching some dudes jacking lumber, helped you become better at jacking lumber? Then you moved on to larger wood to challenge yourself, and it was soo big you could have died and shit? "Fail-n-aids" my friend

i pulled out a 22" tree with my hands last week. or were you talking about a tree with a 22" trunk?

LOL, 22" trunk my friend :).

On a side note, I tried to split some of the chunks saturday, but it the wood is still too wet. I learned this by first swinging a splitting axe into it, then not being able to pull it out AT ALL. I figured I'd just pound it in further with the sledgehammer, but I pounded it far enough that it broke the axehead off the handle. My only only option was to keep pounding the head, which resulted in me breaking the sledgehammer head off.

My plan is to burn the bigass chunk and both handles to retrieve the axehead.

So watching some dudes jacking lumber, helped you become better at jacking lumber? Then you moved on to larger wood to challenge yourself, and it was soo big you could have died and shit? "Fail-n-aids" my friend

"Fail-n-aids" indeed, see above^^^ :)

You knead two bee qualificated two swing axes brotater tot. Your only job in life is to herd cocks, do work.

I ihs qualificated tew swang axes. I am going to herd cocks into your yard because you're angering me. ;)