Speeding ticket, First time fighter..how to?

mrs.cos

i've had almost 15 tickets and i still don't have any points... just offer to pay the fines. Tell them your work will fire you if you get points on your license then you won't have money to continue school. They always take my points away and lower my fines and offer to have you pay it in like 6 weeks and say you're sorry and you'll pay them today instead of the hassle

15 tickets and no points? You have not learned your lesson and slowed down?

Were you going 65 in a 45? If so, you got busted, woman up.

I got the ticket down on the part of 33/riverisde that was all industrial, down by rifes autobody, in grandview. i honestly thought it was 55.

I know other parts of 33 are 45.. but i assumed industrial area, 5 lane road.. 55.. logical to me.

I had been in 33 and was at the light before Sunoco, took off, and was heading to a meet at Rifes, hell i was in the turn lane to go to Rifes when he pulled me over, he pulled out in front of me. I had gone maybe a mile from the light.. and was already slowing down to turn when he was pulling me over.. i couldnt have been at that speed for more than a fraction of a moment.. but whatever.. yes i was wrong..i am aware, i was excited about where i was going and it bit me in the ass.

I have no problem paying fines.. i just dont want the points.

My Record is NOT flawless.. its just me trying to keep it clean for future..