CCW guys - my car = my property?

evan9381

Good choice! I love my summer comfort for my SA .40XD. Wait till it breaks in, it will get more comfortable. My only beef, and it's a "for the better" type of beef, is, I find it stupidly hard to remove the gun. As in, I have to hold the belt with one hand and pull the gun with the other. Bad if I need it in a hurry, good for the retention factor though.

Thanks. I find that the holster is very easy to draw with, a little harder to actually place it back in. I have to hold the slide and frame at the same time to push it back down in.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The re-holstering for me vastly improved once broken in, it's just the retention part I need to figure out. I am not sure if the top of the holster has a thin metal liner, or if its just really thick and heavy leather. It can be "formed" so I might just have to work it a little more "loosen" it up around the top.

I got a Galco IWB Summer Comfort. I didn't want to wait on the back order and shipping for a custom or ordering a holster online. Buckeye outdoor had it in stock. It's pretty comfy, hardly can tell it's there. It's for my USPc .40, and the great thing is it fits my FNP9 perfectly as well. I figured it might since they are about the same in width just the trigger guards are different. So I can use either gun to carry now, 16+1 9mm or 12+1 .40.

Ive got a Galco for my Glock 26. it was REALLY stiff when i first bought it but i usually keep my glock holstered in it and secured at home, how when i wear it its easy to draw from. I dont know that model number, its a smaller holster (obviously) that goes inside the pants/belt line.