Soooooo my roommate is TRULY crazy...anybody at the little bar tonight?

spankis

Soooo, if anybody was at the little bar around 11:30 or so you might have witnessed some of this..must have been quite a show. First of all, the parties involved here are me, my roommate Kyle ( crazy ) and my roommate Mike ( not crazy ).

Kyle decided he would drive to the little bar tonight since it was raining at around 6:30ish, I know this because I moved my truck for him to get out of the lot. Mike and I went to eat at Fazolis at around 7:45, at which point Kyle was still gone, as was his car. We returned from dinner at 8:45, and Kyle's car was back.

Fast forward to 11:45 or so when I'm talking to Mike at our house, and Kyle calls him. Kyle is obviously upset, and he says he is convinced that his car was stolen from the Little Bar, and has apparently been arguing with the employees there about it for some time. He feels confident enough that it was stolen from there that he CALLED THE POLICE. Still on the phone with Kyle, Mike and I go out back to check that his car is there, and sure enough it is. We tell him that and he goes nuts, swearing somebody stole it or something, and then hangs up. As we start to walk back inside the police roll up and spotlight us. They basically ask if Kyle actually lives here, is his car parked here, etc., and we say yes he does and he just called us, and yes his car is here. The cop is like, "Well Kyle is apparently confused and drunk, we're going to bring him back here".

Kyle returns, and he is drunk but not really very drunk. He is obviously upset, but is coherent and not slurring his words or stumbling or anything. He is also adamant that someone stole his car and parked it in our parking lot, and that he didn't move it, because he still has his keys. He has NO recollection of leaving the bar, says he was there all night until he walked outside to leave, and couldn't find his car.

Unbelievable.

Needless to say the cops were quite upset with him, although they left without filing a report or taking any real action. It also sounded like the Little Bar staff was pretty angry with him, as they assumed he was trying to blame them for his car or something. I have no idea, I can't believe I'm living with this kid.... or that he is a really real person.

Discuss.

Guest Removed
That sounds like on hell of a prank..I think i may try this on phil.

then come to the shop, take his car and park it back in his driveway for me.

:ninja:

i dont think he will ever get the damn motor together anyway

Guest Removed
Don't do that, thats fucked up. If someone did that to me, we would be fighting. Believe dat

put them up then..cause when it happens to phil. im going to say you did it :bangbang:

put them up then..cause when it happens to phil. im going to say you did it :bangbang:

Go ahead, he knows I wouldn't do shit like that. However, stuffing McD's cups in yo' loud pipes..... well :ninja:

As far as the new roommate thing goes, I grew up with everybody I live with, but I've come to know this guy more living with him than I did just as his buddy. What's weird is that he is super intelligent, as he's a chemistry major and gets straight A's. Some his behavior really makes me question his sanity. Either way I'm locked into a lease with the guy....

Before he went to bed he was still convinced he didn't knowingly move his car but was considering the fact that he didn't "consciously" move it. I don't know what's going on in his head, but he sounded concerned for himself, like he thinks he's going nuts. Pretty good I'd say.

Did he go to the bar alone.. were any of his freinds up there that knew where he lived??

He met somebody there, some kid named Josh that I've met but don't really know. I think they were watching the hockey game and basketball game.

my question is, if he did somehow drive it home, how did he get back to the bar? is it close? i couldnt imagine it is if he drove there..,

Yea it's really close, we live on Lane Ave. and the Little Bar is on High St. . Between the monsoon rain and his dislocated knee I can see why he drove, but if it were me I would have just not gone out.

i guess its possible

i guess that makes me lucky i keep my keys in my back left pocket, so if im sitting down, no one is going to get them without me knowing...and probably not even if i was standing.

i might have to do this sometime. i know the perfect person. hopefully hes not reading this...

He met somebody there, some kid named Josh that I've met but don't really know. I think they were watching the hockey game and basketball game.

Yea it's really close, we live on Lane Ave. and the Little Bar is on High St. . Between the monsoon rain and his dislocated knee I can see why he drove, but if it were me I would have just not gone out.

i dont know campus, but ill take your word its close.

Take friends keys while in club/bar --> drive car home with another person following --> ride back to bar/club --> put keys back in friends coat or jacket pocket --> Laugh ass off

Sounds do-able, but I can't see this kid doing that to him, or having incentive to do so. If there was a bunch of us out yea it would be funny as a group, but would this one guy do it for his own personal enjoyment? Who knows.

Sounds do-able, but I can't see this kid doing that to him, or having incentive to do so. If there was a bunch of us out yea it would be funny as a group, but would this one guy do it for his own personal enjoyment? Who knows.

Yeah, thats something you do as a group or with a long time friend. I vote your friend is crazy :D