Spray-in Truck Bed Liner

Baluchitherium4

Cover the whole truck...

http://image.truckinweb.com/f/8329615/0709tr_03_z+2007_gator_drag_truck_show+gmc_rhino_liner.jpg

Wow, that had to add quite a few pounds to that truck to cover the whole thing. I know a lot of off roading guys use the cheap Wal-Mart stuff or the Dupicolor spray can stuff. I plan on using some of the Dupicolor stuff on my WJ this summer.

I've had good luck with the rhino liner, Had it on my 97 F150 and on my 05 F150 SuperCrew. Just picked up an 08 F-250 Crew Cab and the Dealer is installing a Rhino liner in it for free for me.

I really don't know much about Line-X I'm sure it's a nice product, But i'm happy with Rhino, it'll take a helluva beating and holds up great, and shit won't slide on it.

GoodLuck though........can't imagine anyone getting a plastic liner anymore w/ spray in's around.

• 1 month later...
I have a friend looking to get this done. Anyone have any recommendations? The best price he has found is $500 so far.

I'm searching the forums for just this type of info. Did your friend ever get around to getting this done? I'm desperate to find a reputable dealer and ditch my own plastic Tupperware liner.