Sundays free Pool at sloopys 8pm-11pm

Jizzle Juice

I play some pool not alot but im decent! So i was seeing if anybody would want to meet up and start playing on a regular basis?? There is also 2 dollar you call it. The bartender asked me to see if i could get people to go up and play some pool and drink some beer. It mostly cause she's bored and wants to have people to chat with, but also to make some monies! lol So who would be down for pool and beer?

Bar boxes are the standard. Thats what APA plays on..lol

I agree 9' are the jam. I play at suzi cue's alot.

But i own 7'ters, and i belive it is going to be $2 bottles not Pitchers! :)

Yeah buts its not what the "pros" play on.... and you gotta play league rules.

But it does not matter because i am in Dayton and can't come anyway, but def would if I was there!

I'm letting you know. 9 Foot?

sure. im pretty sure theres one at the back of cushions.

we actually had one of the 3 9ft diamons from cushions they took out about 7 years ago to put in the dart boards at my parents.

then i they got divorced, i moved out, and they sold the house, and the pool table too. i haven't played but a couple times in the last year...but last weekend i went 2/3 against my dad who is a BCA certified instructor, so i was happy about that.

friday night? im off work at 10 and i work ~1.5 miles from the bar

Sounds like a win! So ill be there sunday! And jeff if you wanted to come im sure you'll be ok i got connects!! And yes she's pretty hot and where's nice low cut shirts to show some skin!! :D

hit up thirsty turtle in tussing and get the bartender there to show you her pierced tittles. much better than a low cut shirt. ;)

hit up thirsty turtle in tussing and get the bartender there to show you her pierced tittles. much better than a low cut shirt. ;)

MMmmmmm so i just walk up and say "heard you got you nips pierced can i see?" Sounds like im asking for a beatdown! lol

Sounds like a win! So ill be there sunday! And jeff if you wanted to come im sure you'll be ok i got connects!! And yes she's pretty hot and where's nice low cut shirts to show some skin!! :D

I can almost promise you that you cant get him in :( i know you conects and on Sundays its a whole diff ball game. i will be there for sure though