Fishing tonight

Big Steve

Me and a couple of friends are going fishing tonight. We are gonna hit up alum creek. We are gonna head up at about 11 to get set-up. Anybody interested in coming up hit the cell 772-1226 Edited by Big Steve

Me and a couple of friends are going fishing tonight. We are gonna hit either alum creek or delaware lake. We are gonna head up and set up at about 11 to get set-up. Anybody interested in coming up hit me up.

Wish I could come hang out. Gotta be up early at the shop :(

FUCK. i wish i could get on here at work. i got off at 10, went to applebees, then me and the g/f hit up hoover for a couple hours

had a small (8" or so) large mouth jump off my hook flopping on top of the water 6 feet from me, and nothing else for the rest of the night.

eh...i was gonna go grab my other pole from my dads to try to fish for cats...both the poles we took had some 4lb line on them, and i figured if we caught any, they'd snap the line

was thinking of going out today then i woke up with an ear infection and a sore throat. fuck that

on this note, Nathan and I were talking about fishing today..

What type of fish and weights are in Oltentangy, and Alum Creek?

What type of fishing works best in them.. Lure Fishign, Bobber and worm?

And where can i buy a licenses.

on this note, Nathan and I were talking about fishing today..

What type of fish and weights are in Oltentangy, and Alum Creek?

What type of fishing works best in them.. Lure Fishign, Bobber and worm?

And where can i buy a licenses.

You can get ur licenses at wal-mart, meijer. Price is $19. I usually go to olentangy for small mouth, crappie but I do not keep anything from there. I go to alum for cats. You can also get rock bass, crappie, small mouth, alot more. Last year I pulled out a 21 pound shovel head, and a 19 pound carp (nasty ass fish) I am probably going back tonight to alum creek. I will however be going to another spot. They are loving the chicken liver also!!!

im not big on catching cat fish and carp.. is there any bass fishing around here? (aside from the small mouth)

I have been going to a local lake (small ) here in marysville only a few people know about this place due to having to walk 2 miles in the woods to get to, but this place is loaded with big mouth's every bass that goes for mid water buzz bombers are 2+ lbs everytime someone always bags a 4-6lb. Ive gone the past 2 days and caught 12 bass and 1 croppie, You dont need a license either here its too far out .

How do you catch a carp? I see absolute lunkers in the Olentangy River behind my house. These are solid 2-3 foot fish that look like logs under the surface. When they jump, you can hear the smack across the park. I always use my trusty worm and bobber setup, but that just attracts bluegill and catfish...

I've wanted to catch one of these suckers for years (not for eating, just to reel something that huge in). Am I using the wrong bait, wrong technique, or both?

How do you catch a carp? I see absolute lunkers in the Olentangy River behind my house. These are solid 2-3 foot fish that look like logs under the surface. When they jump, you can hear the smack across the park. I always use my trusty worm and bobber setup, but that just attracts bluegill and catfish...

I've wanted to catch one of these suckers for years (not for eating, just to reel something that huge in). Am I using the wrong bait, wrong technique, or both?

to the best of my knowledge carp are bottom feeders. they eat shit like moss, and other crap that grows on the bottom.

carp and grass carp grow huge 2-3 foot is small for carp ,im sure there are much bigger lurking in the water, most carp are impossible to catch with bait because they feed on moss and water plants and bottom junk, they are freaken nasty and have a huge mud vien that run through the body, The best way to catch one is to use a huge trouble hook and snag one.

Carp are one nasty ass fish. A treble hook and anything u have that is slimey will catch one on bottom. I highly reccommend you never catch one. They do not put up a fight at all. Everytime I catch one I just cut the line. I will not even get close to one, just nasty! As soon as u pull them out the water they get frisky and start throwing that slimey crap everywhere