Saturday May 16th @ 8ish

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you mean like pulling up and parking where you feel like it, like you own the place. just to bag on one of my customers? yeah that was real classy now wasnt it. then your buddy in the dually spoolin his shit up and puttin black shit all over mikes bike sitting right there. real fucking class act if you ask me. yeah it is a nice shop. and it only gets better.

Seeing as I stay for all of 5 mins, didnt really think parking was a problem. And please who did I bag on. Anthony? Jesus even anthony knew I was joking with him. And I cant control other peoples actions. And if you wanna get into class lets talk about you being a sponsor for this site and always ragging on other people or making fun of them. Real classy and real business like.

Guest Removed
Seeing as I stay for all of 5 mins, didnt really think parking was a problem. And please who did I bag on. Anthony? Jesus even anthony knew I was joking with him. And I cant control other peoples actions. And if you wanna get into class lets talk about you being a sponsor for this site and always ragging on other people or making fun of them. Real classy and real business like.

And? most know how to take a joke. anthony sure didnt think you was joking last night! And just what was the point of stoping by my place? to check out a shop you will more then likely never be in.

i rag on every one. thats how most know i like them. its the damn internet. Most know how i conduct my business. Maybe thats why every car in there has came from or threw this website. excuse me if i know what im doing.

Guest tbutera2112
And? most know how to take a joke. anthony sure didnt think you was joking last night! And just what was the point of stoping by my place? to check out a shop you will more then likely never be in.

i rag on every one. thats how most know i like them. its the damn internet. Most know how i conduct my business. Maybe thats why every car in there has came from or threw this website. excuse me if i know what im doing.

your joke about wrecking hurt my feelings....i see how you treat your customers :(

you big meanyface

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
I didn't know that Goodwill clothes were in fashion.

Goodwill...not really. Although Goodwill is a great organization...

"Goodwill Industries is all about people working.

We are North America’s leading nonprofit provider of education, training, and career services for people with disadvantages, such as welfare dependency, homelessness, and lack of education or work experience, as well as those with physical, mental and emotional disabilities. Last year, local Goodwills collectively provided employment and training services to more than 1.1 million individuals.

We believe that work has the power to transform lives by building self-confidence, independence, creativity, trust and friendships. Everyone deserves a chance to have these.

Goodwill provides that chance."

Exerpt courtesy http://www.Goodwill.com

Goodwill is an International Organization, and has shown sustained presence in regards to helping others not just locally, but globally. I have occasionally shopped at Goodwill, but I really prefer to make my contribution to an organization that is more connected to our community, and Volunteers of America is tops on that list.

"VoA...

Volunteers of America is a national, nonprofit, faith-based organization dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential.

Through thousands of human service programs, including housing and healthcare, Volunteers of America helps more than 2 million people in over 400 communities in 44 states. Since 1896, our ministry of service has supported and empowered America's most vulnerable groups, including at-risk youth, the frail elderly, men and women returning from prison, homeless individuals and families, people with disabilities, and those recovering from addictions. Our work touches the mind, body, heart — and ultimately the spirit — of those we serve, integrating our deep compassion with highly effective programs and services."

Were you trying to infer in your pitiful post that I am less than a whole person because I prefer to shop for clothes at a thrift store, where I can be putting food on a hungry child's plate, or help provide health care for the elderly...not lining the pockets of some megalomaniacal old scheezer in New Albany? Were you actually under the assumption that such a small minded, narcisstic, childish comment about Goodwill was going to crush me? Hahahaha...you silly little man. I am not fazed, for, you see...you are truely showing your true colors...Do you also make inane references about the participants of the Special Olympics?

Next...

Double Chin Comment...

I find it thoroughly amusing that you pulled a pic of me and Caitlin (Adalae Suicide, my BFF) and cropped her out to make a reference about McD's helping my double chin...or something. Actually, in the McD's cup unsweetened Ice Tea (can't do sugar)...and the chin...well, I am aware of that (hello? I live with myself everyday)...I am also very proud. For, you see, the "double chin" as you so succinctly put it, is part of the process that I have undertaken. I am quite surprised you didn't pull the "fat girl" pic and throw up some brainiac comment. I have had a Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass, I will translate that for you...Weight Loss Surgery. I used to be a few pounds over 300...and I have lost over 160 pounds...and I am SO proud of myself and so secure in who I am as a genuine person, that petty little moronic comments from some douche that has never even met me, is like water off a duck's back. I can guarantee, you have NEVER met anyone like me...and it's YOUR loss.

Now...this has clearly devolved into a battle of wit, and I refuse to attack an ill-equipped unarmed combatant. Peace.

I am pretty sure that most of the cars that have came from here are only there because of your labor rate which I am willing to bet doesnt stay that low for to long. You can only hook people up for so long before it comes time to start charging a rate in which you will actually turn a profit. And the reason I stopped over was cause that was were the meeting spot was. Are you goin to start having meets at your shop where you only let certain people there. It was publicly posted on here so I would assume it is open for anyone to stop by. And I am glad you think I dont know what I am doin, if you do think that then stop asking me questions about your concrete floor cause surely you know how to fix it.

Anthony, maybe next time you want to invite everyone from CR to the shop for a cookout, you might want to tell everyone that it is a " Night at the Roxbury " costume contest, not just dudes in Hummers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytKvEv9szg&feature=related

The winners of the contest didn't stick around long enough to claim their award, must have been LBGT night at The Eagle.

I am SO proud of myself and so secure in who I am as a genuine person, that petty little moronic comments from some douche that has never even met me, is like water off a duck's back. I can guarantee, you have NEVER met anyone like me...and it's YOUR loss.

Hey kettle, have you met this black pot?

But why should such a big Name shop and all its nut swingers be so up in arms over one man with knowledge, and tools and a shop. I mean really? Just like the whole seat handle thing. Rob clearly stated it was broke. That was it. Nothing about how or who. Then people start jumping in with there bs. I mean really? Some seem that they just need to grow up.

Go back and reread his post so you know what Rob was saying in between the lines. He clearly states that " he knows where to send the bill" or " some terd fuck broke the seat"...

So you tell me what he meant by that then.

Guest Removed
Go back and reread his post so you know what Rob was saying in between the lines. He clearly states that " he knows where to send the bill" or " some terd fuck broke the seat"...

So you tell me what he meant by that then.

you mean in another thread, other then the for sale thread that everyone was getting but hurt over?

hell that turd fuck that broke the seat handle could have been one of ants kids for all i know.

I am pretty sure that most of the cars that have came from here are only there because of your labor rate which I am willing to bet doesnt stay that low for to long. You can only hook people up for so long before it comes time to start charging a rate in which you will actually turn a profit. And the reason I stopped over was cause that was were the meeting spot was. Are you goin to start having meets at your shop where you only let certain people there. It was publicly posted on here so I would assume it is open for anyone to stop by. And I am glad you think I dont know what I am doin, if you do think that then stop asking me questions about your concrete floor cause surely you know how to fix it.

Um yeah. Thats the nice thing about it. Someone wants to come up actting like team output, then they will be asked to leave.

IM making a pretty good profit with my standard labor rate ty. And @45 a hour. thats just general labor. Now when it comes to customizing/fab or electrical labor. thats not the hourly rate for that stuff. but nice try anyway.

did i say anything about you dont know what your doing when it comes to concrete. NO. but nice try at trying to turn around what i say. You know concrete. And the issue was with a building i was looking at. not the one im currently in.

Dana has the same sick sense of humor you do :gtfo:

you mean in another thread, other then the for sale thread that everyone was getting but hurt over?

hell that turd fuck that broke the seat handle could have been one of ants kids for all i know.

So please tell me what you meant when you said and I qoute "but I know where to send the bill" insenuating that some other shop/person broke it. As for the for sale thread, I dunno what happened, I posted then logged off, took a shit in which anthony called me and I wasnt able to anwser, but seeing as he called me so fast I can only assume what happened.

Guest Removed
So please tell me what you meant when you said and I qoute "but I know where to send the bill" insenuating that some other shop/person broke it. As for the for sale thread, I dunno what happened, I posted then logged off, took a shit in which anthony called me and I wasnt able to anwser, but seeing as he called me so fast I can only assume what happened.

Um to who else other then the customer?:confused: I dont care who broke it, i dont care what was said about who/what/where it was broke. the only way to get just the handle is to buy 1/2 the damn seat bottom. in which thats not my issue. Like you fucking with ant about the sticker thing. I fuck with ant about the bill! like the laptop he just built me that would not get on the internet from the get go. i fuck with him about that. but shit just keeps adding to his bill.

starting with the converter swap, then the wiring laying against the header i found, and adding the seat handle, and the moser rearend he is trying to add, shit add's up. now you want to keep trying to butt in on all my jokes?

heres one for you, do some thing else with that bart simpson hair cut. it just dont do it for me anymore.:p

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

Are you really going to start making comments about my ethnic heritage? That is almost as lame as mocking the poor and less fortunate...oh, snap...I forgot you have already gone there. :rolleyes:

true but it sure dont buy class now does it

We know money DOESN'T buy class but, at least I know how to not sound like complete trash.

What makes you think you can give anyone a letcure about class when you are a bottom feeder white trash honkie.

wow...really, Goodwill cracks? That is almost as bad as a "yo mama is so..." crack...truly original. You are quite entertaining...too bad you are douche, the kind that gives legitamate car enthusiasts a bad name, as in "Ignorant Street Racing Asshole"... http://www.columbusdispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/07/31/Linn.ART_ART_07-31-08_B1_VRAT50B.html?sid=101

I'll be sure next time I go shopping...I'll shoot ya a PM and ask you where's the best place to find a handbag that matches an orange jumpsuit. ;)

You might want to ask your boyfriend's dad about that considering he is spending the rest of his life in prison.

maybe the next time your in the water you should tuck that spare tire in your shorts. cause i dont think its going to just float away.

and nice way to grab pics from alomost 2 years ago.

You might want to say the same thing to yourself considering I'm 25 pounds light now than I was in that picture. Don't hate because fat and pull hotter girls than you could only dream about.

Have fun fucking a nasty bitch who out weighs you.

Guest Removed
We know money DOESN'T buy class but, at least I know how to not sound like complete trash.

What makes you think you can give anyone a letcure about class when you are a bottom feeder white trash honkie.

It's lecture.

Is that the best you can do? Oh please. You must have no idea of who i am to even come up with some lame as shit like that. Next time you get busted street racing make sure to beg and plead with cops to let you go and not take your precious little car that you have sunk every last penny in too.

bottom feeder's cant open there own business without someone else's money

white trash, well maybe there is some left in me.But thats the side of me you dont want to cross.