Anyone have a connection that can run a plate?

paktinat

call the cops....

Better justice if he does this him self... the other guy will just get a warning or some shit since a cop didnt see it take place...

find a hook up on the plate look up then find the guy yourself and throw a full case of soda at his face and succeed in hitting him with a car...

My Justice System > U.S.A Justice System :D

A motorist tried to kill me today on my bicycle.

He hit me with a full bottle of soda and then tried to run me off the road.

That is pretty fucked.

I agree, the cops will do nothing since not one saw it.

Better justice if he does this him self... the other guy will just get a warning or some shit since a cop didnt see it take place...

find a hook up on the plate look up then find the guy yourself and throw a full case of soda at his face and succeed in hitting him with a car...

My Justice System > U.S.A Justice System :D

This man speaks the truth...

Find out who it is and on the down low take care of yo bizness...

I did file a report. I'm just a curious person who likes to have info.

I'm a big fan of passive aggressive intimidation.

I called someone a racist on an autocross forum once, and he kept calling me and harassing me like he was some big shot because he googled my name and found my resume.

I found out his address and mailed(snail mail) him all of his court cases (he had a lot of DUIs and a had spent a few weeks in county down in florida) along with some other personal info I found out with a note that said "I can use google too"

Never heard from him again.

Anyway, if anyone has a hook up, let me know.

I;m not going crazy over it but I wouldn't mind having that info.

That sucks, i dont know why people hate bikers so much. My roommate would folow every biking law and would still get harassed.

The only provocation was that he shouted at me that it was the law was that I had to stay within 1 ft. from the curb, I replied that that was not the law and that the law says he need to be 3 feet away from me.

I assume this is why he wanted to see how close he could pass me going well over the 35mph speed limit. Not sure why he needed to throw an object at me.

regardless of anything, he very likely could have killed me.

your only saying that cause u were relly crossing on the sidewalk an almost hit him an ur trying to cover ur tracks lol

Negative.

I ride to the letter of the law. Bicycles are not allowed on the street in columbus.

**edit**

yes I meant sidewalk, my bad.

Bikes cannot ride on the sidewalk in columbus.

**/edit***

Edited by paktinat

what's your version if his story on why he hit you with a full bottle of soda and then tried to run you off the road? I gotta say, I have a pretty hot temper, but it would take a lot for me to do that on a public road with others around to witness it.

personally, call the cops and file a report with the details you have. especially if you have a plate.

what's your version if his story on why he hit you with a full bottle of soda and then tried to run you off the road? I gotta say, I have a pretty hot temper, but it would take a lot for me to do that on a public road with others around to witness it.

personally, call the cops and file a report with the details you have. especially if you have a plate.

He just told his story above genius. ;)

BTW I thought you meant bike as in motorcycle...that is still highly fucked up though.

The only provocation was that he shouted at me that it was the law was that I had to stay within 1 ft. from the curb, I replied that that was not the law and that the law says he need to be 3 feet away from me.

I assume this is why he wanted to see how close he could pass me going well over the 35mph speed limit. Not sure why he needed to throw an object at me.

regardless of anything, he very likely could have killed me.

Negative.

I ride to the letter of the law. Bicycles are not allowed on the street in columbus.

§ 4511.55. Riding bicycles; motorcycles abreast.

(A) Every person operating a bicycle upon a roadway shall ride as near to the right side of the roadway as practicable obeying all traffic rules applicable to vehicles and exercising due care when passing a standing vehicle or one proceeding in the same direction.

(B) Persons riding bicycles or motorcycles upon a roadway shall ride not more than two abreast in a single lane, except on paths or parts of roadways set aside for the exclusive use of bicycles or motorcycles.

© This section does not require a person operating a bicycle to ride at the edge of the roadway when it is unreasonable or unsafe to do so. Conditions that may require riding away from the edge of the roadway include when necessary to avoid fixed or moving objects, parked or moving vehicles, surface hazards, or if it otherwise is unsafe or impracticable to do so, including if the lane is too narrow for the bicycle and an overtaking vehicle to travel safely side by side within the lane.