Anthony/BC can we get...............

Linn1647545492

For good reason. It used to be like that and people liked to mess around and add shit that was "abnormal".

Admins/Super Mods/Mods/Sponsors can all add to the calendar.

What about just an events calander not one with birthdays. Then put it in the meeting and event section so when you click here it's the first thing every one sees.

Except there isn't shit on it LOL.

Calendar indeed though... have just been thinking that the last few days, a calendar with all automotive, shooting, and night time events calendar. Except only the good stuff I would want to go to, not a fag tag calendar for Short North homo-vents of course...

Except there isn't shit on it LOL.

Calendar indeed though... have just been thinking that the last few days, a calendar with all automotive, shooting, and night time events calendar. Except only the good stuff I would want to go to, not a fag tag calendar for Short North homo-vents of course...

I will be updating the calendar over the weekend with all car shows/events/dyno days and track events.

If anyone wants me to make sure their event is on the CR calendar PM me the time, date, location, address and name of the event.

Anthony is working on making the calendar look like a google calendar that appears at the top of this section. Give us some time to get everything update and running.