Who all works at chase?

justinwebb

I'm at Polaris this week until next Friday then I'm moving down back down to 350 McCoy next to St. Annes (where I'm normally at) next week.

I'll be there all weekend. Joy.

I've already put in close to 60 hours this week and I'm not done yet.

I'm in the one big room with 150 other losers that have no f'n clue on what their doing in the B wing all the way down by the enterance.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is up there but I'm not telling you leg humpers where!

Casey is up there too. I see his trans-am all the time.

If she walks by the training room fish bowls everyone probably turns around and stares.

I got to work at 8 am and I'm still here.

i like the 5 cr members game as ive seen 3 cr members alreaddy woo ill be on the searched for the e55 problem is 10,000 people work there in the summer months... as rare as that car is with that many cars itll be a needle in a hay stack ahhh.

Yep - I was at Easton but, gladly, got moved to Polaris. I don't drive the T/A all that much nsince the parking sucks and I only leave 2 miles from the building.

right on i forgot you worked near my mother at the easton. how long ago did you move over the the polaris location?

Moved over in April. I was on the road for 2 weeks though so I am just now moved in.

well congrats on the move. oh an if your worried about your car being dinged jsut park in the garage by 2n, i few weeks ago there was a lotus a viper 2 vettes a ferrari an a bently all parked in a row all had two spaces a piece...bastards lol

• 4 weeks later...
anyone who works at chase polaris i started and what time do you all go to lunch and which wing? I hate eating by myself lol.

lol yea it sucks just find the hottest chick in there shes usually feel the same way. hit it up. i know that me an brandon(liviathan) take ours at 5-6 an "notbrian" takes his i belive at 530 or 6. but i belive you work days. so your screwed lol

I'm still in the B wing.. Will be there until the end of July.

I take lunch really anytime I want. I work 8-5. So prolly from 11-12 or 12-1ish.

Anyone on CR wanna just get something to eat around noon tomorrow and shoot the shit for an hour?

im training in the D wing right now will be moving once training is over in 3 weeks haha, they are still setting up all the cubicles for all of us coming in right now. I forget what wing ill be in once training is over

I'm right next to you. Are you in one of the rooms that backs the atrium?

Hit me up tomorrow and we can grab some lunch when you get a break.

yep my training room looks right out into the atrium well our backs do haha

and how should i hit you up lol interwebs is blocked in the room cant get to anything its quite annoying, i use the cell to get online though

yep my training room looks right out into the atrium well our backs do haha

and how should i hit you up lol interwebs is blocked in the room cant get to anything its quite annoying, i use the cell to get online though

i'll send you a pm with my cell.