Who all works at chase?

justinwebb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear from preston this is a good place to work he is currently out of town with work. Are they still hiring?

easton has 76 positions available right now as of earlier this week when i looked... an the easton locations smaller then polaris. the polaris center is flippen huge an its always hiring. just go set up a profile up at chase.com go to careers narrow it down to ohio an then columbus an browse from there.

ive been here 14 months an its been amazing company to work for.

easton has 76 positions available right now as of earlier this week when i looked... an the easton locations smaller then polaris. the polaris center is flippen huge an its always hiring. just go set up a profile up at chase.com go to careers narrow it down to ohio an then columbus an browse from there.

ive been here 14 months an its been amazing company to work for.

thanks for the info

homo just a heads up there is a no dancing rule at chase... sorry bud

:lol: dont be mad cause im gonna be there for a week and bang more chicks than you and you've been there for 14 months!! :D (it's not going to happen :()

all of you fuckers are up at polaris. I feel lonely in westerville by myself :(

Transfer!!

gotcha and none of my pants are baggy as you say and what about shorts?

none, NEVER!!! only on saturdays as its anythign goes due to the buildings 99% shut down if you wear them you will be sent home an get an occurance