National Drivers Test

Sparky

I think they need to implement more mandated testing for all age groups but make it scalable based on age and make it a real road test with an instructor in the car.

People over age 65 need to be most scrutinized as do drivers between 16-22. Neither are very good age sets on the road.

Had another car cut out in front of me yesterday on a 2 lane road. Old couple turning right obviously couldn't judge my distance and 48mph speed and decided to pull out in front of me while turning right from their side street within just a few car lengths of me and then proceeded to take 1:50 to get up to the posted limit (45). :mad:

Then coming home from an appointment and merging on a very open highway had a teenage or very young driver texting as she drove in the right lane, blocking the row of us cars trying to merge onto the freeway around her :mad:

Needless to say I laid on the horn and told her to put the fucking phone down. She cared less of course as she likely sees nothing wrong with not paying attention to her driving or moving the fuck over or paying attention to anything around her. :rolleyes:

I think they need to implement more mandated testing for all age groups but make it scalable based on age and make it a real road test with an instructor in the car.

People over age 65 need to be most scrutinized as do drivers between 16-22. Neither are very good age sets on the road.

Had another car cut out in front of me yesterday on a 2 lane road. Old couple turning right obviously couldn't judge my distance and 48mph speed and decided to pull out in front of me while turning right from their side street within just a few car lengths of me and then proceeded to take 1:50 to get up to the posted limit (45). :mad:

Then coming home from an appointment and merging on a very open highway had a teenage or very young driver texting as she drove in the right lane, blocking the row of us cars trying to merge onto the freeway around her :mad:

Needless to say I laid on the horn and told her to put the fucking phone down. She cared less of course as she likely sees nothing wrong with not paying attention to her driving or moving the fuck over or paying attention to anything around her. :rolleyes:

absolutely

18/20

8.You may pass on the right of another vehicle when:.

I didnt read the one answer correctly. Technically I was half right :)

18. When you approach a traffic signal displaying a steady yellow light, you must:

I said "be prepared to stop", but it was "stop if its safe to do so". Isnt that the same thing?

I logged on to post this same survey. CR has some good drivers! 18/20 fro me. I missed the fog light one and the tail gate one. Of course tail gating pisses people off, I just didn't think that was the technical answer. Haha

The diamond sign was very vague...

I think it is so vague because all warning signs are diamond shaped. The yield sign is triangle and a stop sign is hexagon, so I got this by process of elimination.

19/20

Didn't know you were supposed to speed when entering a highway. If the traffic is, i don't think a cop would be mad if you went the posted speed limit when merging.