Fire somewhere in Dublin?

unfunnyryan

Edit: it was in hilliard.

I was out flying with my brother today and we saw a bunch of smoke so we flew over to check it out. I didn't have my good camera on me at the time, but I got a pretty cool picture of it regardless.

(big image)

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8030/dscn0640t.jpg

Edited by unfunnyryan

Sweet. What kind of plane were you in? I've always wanted to go for a pilots license.

Piper Cherokee Warrior. It seemed like it was pretty capable, but what do i know. My brother said his instructor did a barrel roll in it.

Someone I work with lives close to this area. He described the house as "that party house". He says he has seen 25+ cars at that house before. Something about hot girls there too...

I love flying we should become friends I would enjoy being airborn again in a small plane.

People and there photoshop skills! no im kiddin lol, but where do you guys take off / land at? I always see tons of small planes flying around but, i do live next to the osu airport / farm thing.

We took off from OSU, did a few touch and goes at mansfield, then back to OSU.

We took off from OSU, did a few touch and goes at mansfield, then back to OSU.

I envy you. I still have a few books on learning how to fly a Cessna. I planned on getting my flying license but never did. I couldn't afford a plane anyway :(