FS: 2002 Honda 954rr

my bike "might" be for sale, i am thinking about getting away from fast stuff that has two wheels. clean/clear title in hand. mechanically a 10/10. cosmetically 9.9/10

02 Honda cbr954rr red/black

14500 miles

this bike has been modded with all the right stuff...

Goodridge "race series" stainless lines front and back

newer front tire and 200 rear tire

sliders/spools

K&N air filter

Two-Brothers full carbon high mount exhaust (rare)

Power Commander PCIII usb model (mapped for filter/exhaust)

integrated tail light

undertail kit

flush signals up front

new oil/new NGK plugs/new brake fluid

this is a super fast liter class bike that has been done right. no stunts, no racing, just a ride to work when it is nice out bike. it needs nothing, leaks nothing, burns nothing. please dont knock my asking price. if you think i am high go try and buy a bike like this (929rr/954rr/1000rr) right now. i am cheaper than a dealer, and i am cheaper than trying to build your own. i will throw in a Alpinestars leather jacket, a pair of Alpinestars gloves too, and maybe a rear-stand too. i have the stock tail light, brake lines.

$6100 cash.

thanks,

tom

not my bike, but you get the idea. i will post my pictures if there is anyone that really wants to see them. i should have some by the end of the weekend.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3163/2295246332_1613a6ceac.jpg?v=0

Edited by Stallion Motorsports
fixed.

Guest RoundIIRacing
Hey Tom,Whats been goin on man?I have a nasty 06 suzuki ltr450,if your lookin to get back into quads?I'm askin 6k for it,it has "all" the bells a whistles!

Hey Tom,Whats been goin on man?I have a nasty 06 suzuki ltr450,if your lookin to get back into quads?I'm askin 6k for it,it has "all" the bells a whistles!

thanks for the offer. im trying to get rid of some toys and free up some cash. as of now this bike will be a cash sale only. if i cant sell it, i might just dealer trade it in for something new.

thanks,

tom

• 3 weeks later...