The kitchen gone!!!!

camAro86

this is the most dumbest thing i have ever came on a website and seen. the main thread on this website "the kitchen " is gone..

All because the IPS vs Gearhead beef and SAM vs others..

to be honest thisis the dumbest shit i seen done to this website..Robs shop is becoming successful VERY fast.. but it ant like we never seen this shit coming.

Rob has had clientel for years out of his own garage.. i guess now shops are seeing it and getting mad

from my point of view IPS sucks there prices are outrgious and at times i hear horror stories about there work.. from mustangs blowing motors to supras, matter of fact i BOUGHT a stock 240sx motor that jeff told me it was running the dam motor itself had a blown head gasket.. which is why i dont go to IPS EVER.. rob has always been a legit mechanic who bust his ass to make great work at low pay.. and for once im happy for him seems like alot of people shit on him. when hes a good guy invites people over for burgers in his house,lets people use his nitrous shit, whatever people needed rob was there to help... So if i could i would pay the guy 1000$ hr for his years of hard work and dedication

So not to be against anyone but IPS U make great cars but most of the time there for URSELF.. not for the people... so this is a dedication to u rob

Beers up and cheers.. dont let people shit on ur dreams

oh and one last thing if people wanna cry over a stupid as fucking race let em .. they gona do it online cause people dont do it in person.. the bottum line is columbus ant fast and furious at the end of the night ur driving home the same dumb ass with a car u came.

You are going to get banned because of your post.

to be honest with u i really don't care .. this site is just a site controlled around administrated who censor peoples speech and think people will just go away if they ban them

CR cant stop peoples actions, nor they they silence peoples voices.. everyones personalities arnt silent and content

they already stopped the kitchen thread and there banning people.. soon no one will want to come to this site and another cite will surface they need to do something and banning people ant the answer.. maybe they need people to speak their piece so they will shut up about it ..

but i already kno 10 people who said they wont come back to this site cause the kitchen gone.. so iono what to tell CR

Have you read Anthony's "READ" thread? He outlined all the details about why the actions that have been taken were taken, and what is to be expected to happen with CR. The Kitchen is only suspended, not done away with.

I'm not trying to start an argument with you, just stating some facts.

but i already kno 10 people who said they wont come back to this site cause the kitchen gone.. so iono what to tell CR

i hope they are just like you so i don't have to waste brain cells reading the stupid stuff you post.