important! sn95. anyone on here?

Ryan218

dose anyone on her own a red sn95. 5.0 5 speed car. black cloth interior. has pro stars on it.

reason i ask is this one plowed into a parked van, had to be going atleast 45. he tried to make the turn from winterringer to sherrwood and bam. another car also hit a parked truck. he got away. this guy was charged with dui. and since there were 2 minors in the car im sure he will get wreckless endangerment or something like that :confused:

name was Adam something.

heres a pic.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/88Mustang302/0523092310.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
so there was 2 cars that wrecked and one got away? if thats what youre saying, then this shit is probably about to blow up into another street racing media hunt

so there was 2 cars that wrecked and one got away? if thats what youre saying, then this shit is probably about to blow up into another street racing media hunt

something like that. makes no sence to me but there was another involved in ahit and run at the same time this happend so they had to be, my first thought upon seeing it was a stang was hey! i want them wheels for track wheels! ( had pro stars ) and the seats! and he its 5 speed. why not the t-5 while im at it! oh look rear disk as well. hmm wonder if i can buy it off the soon to be in jail owner after its released from the impound yard! haha. moron shouldnt of been driving like a retard imo and got what he deserved.

I test drove that car when my step dad was looking for one or at least one exactly like it had same rims and interior had same stance tranny slipped guy said it had a cam it sounded like ass and i think the guys name was adam lived out in grove city somewhere I think email ask bout the tranny haha

" Only side that is damaged is the front passenger side panel, rest of the car body is fine."

Yep. The hood looks fine. The door seems to fit fine. The front cover will buff out. That core support isn't important anyway. And honestly, you really don't need lighting on ALL 4 corners.

Guest Removed
if i had the room and the time, ide buy it and part it out....seems like an easy car to make some money off of

thats what i was thinking about doing with it. i have the time and the room

just have all my cash tied up in other cars sitting here