Anyone been to Ocean City, MD

99ta

I HAVE!

Its a beautiful area.

Now, i have only been there to do craft shows so i was relegated to the beach inside a big tent alot, but there is a REALLY good Crab Restaurant there.. Its one of the bigger places.. (ill hvae to look up the name, but it was really good)

Phillips Crab

Both times i was there, i have seen them combing the beeach every morning, to keep it nice. I dont think there really is a bad part of it. I though, have always been down by the boardwalk at the end of the beach.

I HAVE!

Its a beautiful area.

Now, i have only been there to do craft shows so i was relegated to the beach inside a big tent alot, but there is a REALLY good Crab Restaurant there.. Its one of the bigger places.. (ill hvae to look up the name, but it was really good)

Phillips Crab

Both times i was there, i have seen them combing the beeach every morning, to keep it nice. I dont think there really is a bad part of it. I though, have always been down by the boardwalk at the end of the beach.

What are you smoking?:rolleyes:

As a vacation destination it sucks. There are old high rise condos above the beach. The ocean water looks like my toilet bowl after I eat a couple burritos. I'm also comparing it to OBX which are 2 COMPLETELY different places, but it can still be fun and there is a lot to do.

The boardwalk isn't too bad, they have Ripleys and different amusement park style rides. Make sure you try Thrasher's Fries on the boardwalk. There is an all you can eat Crab place around 55-65th street for $20 and $1 for drinks. Don't go to Layton's, they charge for refills, do go to Big Pecker's, The Bonfire, and J.R.s ribs. Phillips is good, but expect to pay a lot. Make sure you get crabs though, its our speciality lol. You can go to the Delaware part of the beach when you reach about 140th street, it seems to be a little nicer down there.

While you're on your way down, if you take Rt. 50 there, make sure you pay attention to the speed limit, there are cops littered everywhere and they like to sneak behind bushes and laser you. Too bad you didn't get to go down there last week, it was crusin' week. Muscle cars everywhere. Think of stop and go traffic, but with hot rods everyplace you look, its freakin' awesome!

Let me know if you have any questions about OC. I'm from Maryland and i've been there more times than I can count.

-Ray

I can't remember where we went... Just get drunk and find a bar on the beach, you'll get pussy in no time.

I believe we found some sluts that were from PA, but their grandparents had a trailer in VA. I rocked the trailer all night, dumped a load, and had a hell of a fucking time. It was good thearapy because I was going through a rough breakup at the time. Enjoy; the pussy there is as salty as the Atlantic.

i went and well...it wasnt a great place if you are looking for beautiful beaches. the boardwalk is pretty cool if you like that kinda stuff, restaurants were expensive and our hotel that was right on the boardwalk was pretty trashy... oh and the drive was forever long....

ah.. i probably wont go back lol good luck!!

its a fun place...been going since i was a kid. i was actually born in Maryland and alot of my family still lives there. I plan on going to OC prob next month with my girl. Its definitely a plus having a condo there :cool: