Just picked up...

Guest Hal

O'Doyle, that's fine with me. I'm usually up for Magna Fries and guns.

Steve, she didn't find anything she liked at Polaris. We're going to Jeffersonville tomorrow.

Putty, I see a few malfunctions in my future.

Putty, I see a few malfunctions in my future.

LMAO!! Atleast you know this going in. I wouldn't trust my life with a Kimber, that's for damn sure. Speaking from experience.

LMAO!! Atleast you know this going in. I wouldn't trust my life with a Kimber, that's for damn sure. Speaking from experience.

I don't see that many malfunctions following the break in period. I'll put it through its paces before I start carrying it. Until I get to the range, I'll still have the Glock.

LAPD SWAT officers trust their lives to the Custom II, hopefully it's good enough for me.

Put 100 rounds through it before dinner today. Out of those I had one malfunction and it was early in the first box. IMO that's not bad during break in time.

Here's a 14 round group I shot today. I'm shooting a little low and left but, I'll work on correcting that next time out.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Photo_052709_004.jpg

Put 100 rounds through it before dinner today. Out of those I had one malfunction and it was early in the first box. IMO that's not bad during break in time.

Here's a 14 round group I shot today. I'm shooting a little low and left but, I'll work on correcting that next time out.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Photo_052709_004.jpg

How far away are you shooting from here? Just wondering for comparison's sake, I went with my dad on Sunday to break in his .45 M&P.

you shooting IDPA with the M&P 40c? hows that working out for you?

Yes, I do it now with the 40c. It's perfect. Not one malfunction and such a better shot with it. About to start a "2-gun" match with it and my AR.

What type of malfunction?

I can't get to a site now to get the actual type, but i'll describe it. Not a stovepipe. It's the one where it feeds a rd into the chamber and the slide is slightly back where I can see it. Then it appears it's trying to insert another rd. I was told to try diff mags. I bought a couple more Kimber mags. Then I tried two Wilson mags....Same. I was then told I need to hold it differently...go figure. Same. It was a quick drop the mag....rack, rack....insert mag, rack...back in the game.