Home protection/hunting shotgun

verse

Anyone have a suggestion on such a firearm? I've seen different shotguns that come with different barrels to change from one to the other. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should be looking for?

I've never been hunting in my life, but my brother said he's going to take me with him this year. He goes every year.

What are you hunting, you still left it semi-vague. But, going off the real hunting seasons in Ohio (Deer/Turkey) you can't go wrong with an 870 Remington, or anyone of the 500 series mossbergs. Both weapons have interchangable barrels and chokes availible. I've had everything from a benelli, mossberg, and remington so either one you won't be sorry.

What are you hunting, you still left it semi-vague. But, going off the real hunting seasons in Ohio (Deer/Turkey) you can't go wrong with an 870 Remington, or anyone of the 500 series mossbergs. Both weapons have interchangable barrels and chokes availible. I've had everything from a benelli, mossberg, and remington so either one you won't be sorry.

That Benelli you sold Jason slays some fucking bats. :D

I tend to take the lower altitude ones with the Saiga (no choke), and he tends to nail the ones at the higher altitudes since he's got a bit more reach than I do.

That Benelli you sold Jason slays some fucking bats. :D

I tend to take the lower altitude ones with the Saiga (no choke), and he tends to nail the ones at the higher altitudes since he's got a bit more reach than I do.

Shit is on point, you can tell the difference in a quality shotgun :cool:

Anyone have a suggestion on such a firearm? I've seen different shotguns that come with different barrels to change from one to the other. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should be looking for?

I've never been hunting in my life, but my brother said he's going to take me with him this year. He goes every year.

My buddy has been using a Mossberg Maverick 88 model for hunting for over 5 years. Its nearly identical to the Mossberg 500. I can only tell a difference in the location of the safety.

Both guns use all of the same parts, barrels, stocks, etc.

I also have a Mossberg Maverick 88 that I use for hunting.

This