Driveline shop?

Jackson1647545504

Guest Removed
I like columbus joint and clutch they get it right the first time....

you sure they are still open? i swear i went past there the other day, and they was not there anymore :confused:

and if driveline one messed up, take it back and have them redo it...they had one out of wack for me once, but they took care of it on the spot!

yeah in the end they did good work.. i get the driveshaft done and a day or two because of the funky FC rear flanges. i pick it up still has the factory weights on it. I call him" hey bud I'm new to this custom driveshaft shit but shouldnt this have been balanced...he says um lemme check with the tech.. comes back a few secs later and he says no it balanced out fine. anyways a month goes by and I get the car running I've got a drivetrain wobble so bad its crazy. anyways call him and the guy goes on for 20 mins about pinion angle and that balance isnt my problem. So I drive back down drop it off(was told I could wait) then told I have to leave it and they'd call. they didnt I called them @5 pm and he says "do you really need it today?" anyways pick it up and my 3 factory weights are shaved off and there was 5 other new weights in various spots when it was done...

long story short..good work in the end, fucked customer service

Guest Removed
yeah in the end they did good work.. i get the driveshaft done and a day or two because of the funky FC rear flanges. i pick it up still has the factory weights on it. I call him" hey bud I'm new to this custom driveshaft shit but shouldnt this have been balanced...he says um lemme check with the tech.. comes back a few secs later and he says no it balanced out fine. anyways a month goes by and I get the car running I've got a drivetrain wobble so bad its crazy. anyways call him and the guy goes on for 20 mins about pinion angle and that balance isnt my problem. So I drive back down drop it off(was told I could wait) then told I have to leave it and they'd call. they didnt I called them @5 pm and he says "do you really need it today?" anyways pick it up and my 3 factory weights are shaved off and there was 5 other new weights in various spots when it was done...

long story short..good work in the end, fucked customer service

sorry you had a issue like that...but i never have had a issue with there work..it was columbus joint and clutch that was always fucking me around on cutting driveshafts the worng lenght and what not all the time on me, and when they went form $75 for 2 new joints , shorten and balance to $110, i was like fuck you cause you never get it right the first time! but that place was never the same after rick fox sold it to that company from indiana :(.