just detailed my car

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/591/dsc05682copy33.jpg

*drool* i wish

anyone who hates mustangs has no taste!

this car deserved its own thread

Mustang on the grill, cobra badge on the side, saleen looking bodykit and bodykit graphic... Color me confused :confused:

yep. its a small detail but makes it pretty full of failure :( Unless its packin something under that hood worthy of the cobra emblems :confused: Body kit doesnt matter...stripes do though

this is better

http://forum.tuningmag.net/images/news/smart_mustang_eleanor_22012008/Smart-Fortwo-Eleanor-Thalon-Design_1.jpg

http://forum.tuningmag.net/images/news/smart_mustang_eleanor_22012008/Smart-Fortwo-Eleanor-Thalon-Design_2.jpg

:lol:

Guest tbutera2112
Mustang on the grill, cobra badge on the side, saleen looking bodykit and bodykit graphic... Color me confused :confused:

fail

they all came with mustang on the grille, even cobras

cobra badge because the car is a cobra

saleen kit because it is also a saleen

saleen DID work over some cobras

youre all gay

I dig it.....Looks like a very good Saleen clone to me (has the correct c-pillars and everything), although I prefer the 99-00 spoiler without the "sideburns". BTW..thats how Cobra's come from the factory, cobra badges on the side, pony up front. It's just that many Cobra owners for some reason feel the need to put a Cobra up front too (I prefer the pony up front).

fail

youre all gay

Looks like less than 15 a year, I wonder why people didnt know. I still dont like it. Maybe if it lost the cobra badging and the hood. I do love the idea of a cobra car with the suspension of a saleen tho.

fail

youre all gay

I'm pretty positive this car started off as a V6 car tha you swapped a 4.6 in, or a regular GT at best. Wasn't the story you lost your license, and were building it up with the help of Rob while you couldn't drive it, talking about tossing in a carbed BBF or something like that.

Why would you buy a 4.6 K-member if your car already came with one?

Proof the car has never been a Cobra - posted by you 9-25-08:

4.6 is a bad platform...ford failed big time when they developed it...the only mod motor i would put into this car is a 4v out of a cobra or a 4v out of a lincoln navigator...i cant even find a motor from a navigator, and people think cobra motors are made of gold and want 4-5grand for a 80k miles 4v cobra motor (not a termie motor)

I can also post the pictures of your car pre-Saleen stripes you put on, or when the car was sporting a 281 badge where the Cobra snake now sits.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XAHTBfiYln4/Ra6v0Semt2I/AAAAAAAAAAM/eEKIgj6XQqo/s400/phoney.jpg

This guy is a PHONY.

I'm pretty positive this car started off as a V6 car tha you swapped a 4.6 in, or a regular GT at best. Wasn't the story you lost your license, and were building it up with the help of Rob while you couldn't drive it, talking about tossing in a carbed BBF or something like that.

Why would you buy a 4.6 K-member if your car already came with one?

Proof the car has never been a Cobra - posted by you 9-25-08:

I can also post the pictures of your car pre-Saleen stripes you put on, or when the car was sporting a 281 badge where the Cobra snake now sits.

This guy is a PHONY.

This isn't his car.