Sizzling Summer!

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

Ok, not only are we extending May Madness, but we are extending it past CR! That's right folks, you don't have to be a member here! Your friends, your family, your next door neighbor, anyone can use the CR discounted pricing! And we will continue to run this. Not just for a limited time.

A/c service special, go here http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66706 Free A/c check out!

Yes We offer a flat rate labor of $45 a hour, but we never stick to that. We have flat fees that we have come up with on lots of jobs, that well BOOK time, just over pays for. And this just don't cover general repairs , it covers your performance parts installs as well!

For example

1998 Chevy Monte carlo..either motor!

Front pads and rotors, cleaning the caliper hardware, cleaning the hub, lubing the slide's and so on (what I call a standard brake job)

Book time on this come's out to 1.9-2.1 depending on which book time you use. I dont go by that, the flat service fee on this job is $45!

Let's try another!

2001 F-350 7.3DSL turbo vin F

rear main seal replace, most book times cover this job for 10.4 hours labor! My flat fee on this is $275!

Another example

A member here went to a big chain repair center, and got a price on replacing a motor mount. They wanted 289.99 plus MSS and taxs. We got him taken care of for $112 out the door with parts, MMS and taxes.

So, lets say a dealership or some other automotive facility drop their labor rate down to some crazy price, we are still more cost efficient in the long run.

Call the shop, or PM me or Gearhead here for pricing.

And don't forget our open House/Birthday party this weekend!

Edited by Eye_of_the_Beholder