Ticket Question

3.1cutlass

Ok so here is the story. My G/F got a ticket in cleveland today. The ticket was left on her car while she was not there and simply says "No Stop 4:00-6:00" If they are referring to the time of the violation she was parked from 3-5. Is this a ticket for running a stop sign/light? If so can they give you a violation like this without you present? I thought they usually mailed these to you.

be lucky they didnt tow it. my buddy was too drunk to drive his car home one ngith so he left it over night an the next mornign we got to hsi car at 8am an it was gone...there was a no stopping/parkign from 7-9am...so in that one hour they towed it...

I think that's a parking ticket. She was likely parked in an area that becomes a no parking zone from 4-6 to facilitate rush-hour traffic. Since she was parked 3-5, she violated that and was ticketed.

Interesting. What threw me off was the no stop thing. You would think it would say no parking 4-6 or something to that effect.