Memorial Tournament

verse

Anyone going?

I'll be there tomorrow for the practice round. My company had passes for everyday, but by the time I heard all the Saturday passes were taken up and Sunday passes were reserved to Nissan North for a sales incentive.

I've never been before, sounded like something to do on my day off. May go play a round afterwards sense I'll probably be in the mood to play.

Anyone going?

I'll be there tomorrow for the practice round. My company had passes for everyday, but by the time I heard all the Saturday passes were taken up and Sunday passes were reserved to Nissan North for a sales incentive.

I've never been before, sounded like something to do on my day off. May go play a round afterwards sense I'll probably be in the mood to play.

meh...you could take Tyler up at NN. :)

It was cool. A ton of walking. I got my son a little Memorial Tournament shirt and had it signed by about 1/3 of the field. Kenny Perry was kind of a dick, ran straight off 9 into the Players only turn shack and then walked out with a club and a coke in his hand acting like he couldn't sign autographs b/c he had a coke in his hand. I guess it was a pretty slick move though.

VJ was like a ninja, no one saw him until he was on the tee and then no autographs. I did ninja a Jim Furyk autograph though b/c he tried to be like VJ.

Still have 2 tix to todays round. Tiger will be playing with Jack today as well as a skins match.

Tix are FREE:

come pick them up this morning in Grove City at my office!!! PM me with your number and i will text you. dont let these go to waste.