Dark Grey Turbo Fit ?

TTQ B4U

We still have a standing date for that run you know :D

I've run a stock new 09 STi through a number of paces with my MS3. 40-120 you'll be 2 cars ahead. you'll pull about 1/2 to a full car upon each shift thanks to you pulling down power at higher RPM's. I shift at 6k, you likely won't. Otherwise, don't under estimate your little FWD Cousin ;)

i aint got no stock STi, so i dont know what itll do. I imagine unholy things. hahaha it is kinda frustrating how similar the 2 cars are. From a profile, you cant tell they are separated by 20k in price. Thats good for you!!

i aint got no stock STi, so i dont know what itll do. I imagine unholy things. hahaha it is kinda frustrating how similar the 2 cars are. From a profile, you cant tell they are separated by 20k in price. Thats good for you!!

You have a much deeper aftermarket support too. MS3's can be modded, but there are issues with folks blowing turbo seals and in extreme cases rods. I'm not into that heavy of mods anymore. Back in the day yes, but for now, high 13's low 14's are good enough for my DD.

I priced out an STi when I looked. Loved the car, but back in July of last year they weren't dealing. Then in Q3-Q4 my buddy at Byers said they were knocking $5k off without even talking yet, so timing wasn't in my favor.

That's okay. $24k OTD and I own it. I feel good considering I'm coming from mid 30's to near 40k on what I was originally looking at. Priorities and tastes change with time I guess.

well i bought mine over a year ago. It was 42k and change out the door (Loaded). MS3's are about 21-24k...depending on what you get in it.

Well if you wnat to race it I'd say the extra $$$ is well worth it for AWD vs FWD.

42k for an STi? Nucking Futs!

That's why I went MS3. Bang for the Buck in a small footprint that can be daily driven with kids and yet offers a fold down hatch for hauling....it was a no brainer for the money. Everything has trade offs and in the case of this car, I made the choice to take the $15k-20k and use is for other things. Vacations for the family come to mind. This year....Sanibel Island in Florida for 2 weeks :p

That's why I went MS3. Bang for the Buck in a small footprint that can be daily driven with kids and yet offers a fold down hatch for hauling....it was a no brainer for the money. Everything has trade offs and in the case of this car, I made the choice to take the $15k-20k and use is for other things. Vacations for the family come to mind. This year....Sanibel Island in Florida for 2 weeks :p

Smart move

Dude I saw a new hyundai genesis coupe today, it was pure SEX!! Had like nice 18's, brembo's etc, silver and thewheels were like gunmetal/polished. OMG I want!! and for $22k for a rwd/6spd/turbo coupe that's not bad at all. Now just to double their 210hp, lol.