abandon c6 z06

Stimmel1647545512

Hmm...I've got a truck.....who's got a trailer?:D

It's obviously stolen, or the owner is in jail. No person who owns that kind of car would let it sit there for a few days.

It's obviously stolen, or the owner is in jail. No person who owns that kind of car would let it sit there for a few days.

Exactly what I was thinking. My dad's car was on the side of 270 for 1 day last week when it 'broke down', only waiting for/looking for a part. The part was going to come in the next day, but he didn't want it to sit there for that long, so he got it towed. He just drives a Maxima. I couldn't see letting a C6 Z06 sit on the highway at all. :confused: Don't they come with road side assistance?

Exactly what I was thinking. My dad's car was on the side of 270 for 1 day last week when it 'broke down', only waiting for/looking for a part. The part was going to come in the next day, but he didn't want it to sit there for that long, so he got it towed. He just drives a Maxima. I couldn't see letting a C6 Z06 sit on the highway at all. :confused: Don't they come with road side assistance?

GM cant afford On*Star any more lol....

Guest tbutera2112

that could be very possible...never know...except for the fact its sitting in my garage right now

i remember last year, there was a new lambo sitting on the side of one of the freeways here in columbus

that could be very possible...never know...except for the fact its sitting in my garage right now

i remember last year, there was a new lambo sitting on the side of one of the freeways here in columbus

need any help on the demo?

I remember that too, up off 270 buy 315 and Sawmill i believe... Anyway, yeah.. Who just lets their car, ANY car sit on the side of the road like that. :nono: