capital towing ftw scott @ ntb ftl

phil

yesterday i was at ntb in canal dealing with some redneck hillbilly named scott who was over charging everyone in the store, then magically when i got the mini hummer out of ntb my shit breaks. he swears he didnt do it so instead of messing around with them anymore i called capital towing and they hooked me up for being aprt of cr and gave me a great rate on the tow.

jk on the redneck, my fuel pump went out i jus felt like blaming it on nd2race cause he has a piece of heap.

Guest Removed
yesterday i was at ntb in canal dealing with some redneck hillbilly named scott who was over charging everyone in the store, then magically when i got the mini hummer out of ntb my shit breaks. he swears he didnt do it so instead of messing around with them anymore i called capital towing and they hooked me up for being aprt of cr and gave me a great rate on the tow.

jk on the redneck, my fuel pump went out i jus felt like blaming it on nd2race cause he has a piece of heap.

wheres my money?

and are you sure it has gas in it? putting $2 in the tank all the time dont help much!:gtfo:

is firerocks going to take care fo the pump or??? lmk

Guest tbutera2112

oh man...both your vehicles have eaten a fuel pump, sucks to be you....oh wait....nevermind

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41323ZD21JL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Guest Removed
it has fitty in the tank bishes!

rob take my old tranny out and get that shit started !

i doubled the shop size today! so i will be starting on yours very soon..so get me my moneyz!

i doubled the shop size today! so i will be starting on yours very soon..so get me my moneyz!

hire scott so he can help you out. can my car be done by the 19th? well atleast running by the 19th so i can take it to roby

Guest Removed
hire scott so he can help you out. can my car be done by the 19th? well atleast running by the 19th so i can take it to roby

cant say for sure... im not tearing nothing apart till im paid... and then im sure i'll need parts as i go :p

bring me a cracked timing cover and shit...

cant say for sure... im not tearing nothing apart till im paid... and then im sure i'll need parts as i go :p

bring me a cracked timing cover and shit...

I've already gave you 1/3 of the bill and my car isn't 1/3rd of the way done. I'm calling ips lol jkjk

Guest tbutera2112
I've already gave you 1/3 of the bill and my car isn't 1/3rd of the way done. I'm calling ips lol jkjk

nope...that money went to fixing the property you damaged in the shop (my fresh painted decklid that now has pedobear etched into it...kevin is fixing it as we speak, with your cash), you still owe the entire bill

nope...that money went to fixing the property you damaged in the shop (my fresh painted decklid that now has pedobear etched into it...kevin is fixing it as we speak, with your cash), you still owe the entire bill

And this thread can now be closed because you posted off topic and dumb shit as usaul. Way to go fester.

Guest Removed

deposit is no refundable and i'll call the tow truck and pay that tow myself!

now you wanna keep your BS up?

deposit is no refundable and i'll call the tow truck and pay that tow myself!

now you wanna keep your BS up?

That's just rude, and ill keep these shannanigans up until my car is done. I'm posting your services on craigslist as we speak lol