** LOST ALL CELL #s**

dragknee66

It was my fault for not backing them up since late DECEMBER.. AHHHH!

Ive gotten most back by now but Im sure Im missing some still.

They literally vanished.. in thin air.. POOF. GONE. I did nothing, no syncs, reboots, deletions nothing. Just gone. Phone has been acting shitty lately anyway. I replaced it with an ENV3 today, Ill use the PDA phone strictly for the data now and few calls. Junk!

It was my fault for not backing them up since late DECEMBER.. AHHHH!

Ive gotten most back by now but Im sure Im missing some still.

They literally vanished.. in thin air.. POOF. GONE. I did nothing, no syncs, reboots, deletions nothing. Just gone. Phone has been acting shitty lately anyway. I replaced it with an ENV3 today, Ill use the PDA phone strictly for the data now and few calls. Junk!

I love my windows phone. I couldnt go back to a normal phone. download Microsoft MyPhone. It's a free ota back up program for pocket PCs. Hows the env3? Does that replace the env2 or the voyager?

Posted from my Windows phone.

Im not getting rid of my windows phone no.. But it DOES SUCK for actual phone usage and is slow as shit for text and messages. VZW crippled the Touch Pro for sure. Im going to use the ENV3 for my day to day use and not have to worry about breaking more screens or not being able to hear the person on the other line. Junk :)

This has seriously set me the F BACK BIG TIME. MANY MANY business contacts now missing.. shit vanished in thin air. POOF. HISTORY.

That sucks.!! I back my shit up quite often. This happened to me as well not long ago.