Random weekday in Cleveland-

coltboostin

Surpa w/ GT 42-pump gas mid 500's whp

636 with pipe, PC, Box

Fuzion 7, still bone stock motor- 2xpsi on the first run, 15psi for the second run (to see if it was still enough-it wasnt! :) )

The rev limiter sounds in the first vid is a 35r Civic playing catchup.

thats smart..video from the slowest car there..

Is your car running?

It was an Evo (Evo 9 turbo/3inch/injectors/tune/uber boost) that went 12.4's a week ago. :confused:

Also-another video was shot from the Supra-but its corrupted. There si a tech geek trying to save it.

Jp, how far out on him were you on the first run. Seems like maybe 18-19# in your car would be a close race.

Dont know-I was to busy paying attention to the horrific sounds coming out of my trans. But no one was anywhere near me when I banged the limiter in 5th. I think your dead right though-but Im still on a basic tune, and I'm getting my boost levels dialed in. I dont use a boost controller-so I have to set up my vaccume lines pre-race and hope for the best. I was shooting for 20ish psi on the second run-ended up with 15. :I

an to thick i raced ur rx7. dam im bumb haha

You did, at 15psi. :cool:

1 35r now.

NICE :D

Anyone who doesn't give credit to JP and his creations needs a kid in the nutz. Sure, the colt may have been an attempt at darwinism, but did it ever move.

:cool:

EDIT: Dibs on the "Fuzion 7" If it lives long enough to be sold.

Does anybody else find the beginning hysterical? I thought it was the best part

I did. Thats Matt about every day crazy though. ;)

NICE :D

Anyone who doesn't give credit to JP and his creations needs a kid in the nutz. Sure, the colt may have been an attempt at darwinism, but did it ever move.

:cool:

EDIT: Dibs on the "Fuzion 7" If it lives long enough to be sold.

Thanks you sir. Yes- one used 35r-on a 100% bone stock long block. Once I get the boost dialed in-I'll fine tune the tune.

build something that can dig and shift, then you can worry if my car is running or not....:cool:

I was "digging" last night. I've BUILT it homie- come show me whats up.

It will be pretty embarrassing to get worked in a dig, AND a roll race by a car with a 100% bone stock motor. :cool:

Guest Removed

It will be pretty embarrassing to get worked in a dig, AND a roll race by a car with a 100% bone stock motor. :cool:

i have yet to find a bone stock motor have a 1050 dommy on it.

and i dont roll race..i didnt build a nascar car