New guy with 99 Camaro SS

Transamatt99

Hey everyone I was told about this site by Spaulsen, we are also on ls1tech.com. I currently have a 99 hugger orange camaro ss with a vortech supercharger kit. It is in the process of being upgraded to a V1-SI head unit and an ls2 402 shortblock. The DD is an 07 silverado RCSB has a bed cover and a straight pipe. Anyway would love to meet some new people I am east of columbus but am ready to get my car done and out to national trail to see what it can do.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z174/bigcheeks6/Columbus%20Racing/car13.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z174/bigcheeks6/Columbus%20Racing/car14.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z174/bigcheeks6/Columbus%20Racing/truck1.jpg

• Upvote 4

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car is at speed inc in chicago right now, and I havent even picked the shortblock up yet. I am hoping to on friday and ship it out asap, then assembly, dyno etc. Probably take a couple weeks.

well you have 24 days. get cracker ha

well if you dont have a dyno guy i can set you up with a guy that does awesome dyno tuning. He does almost everyones on this site. He is really reasonable on pricing. let me know i will direct you in the right direction for a personable, relaxing, professional dyno tune.

Hey that would be nice to know of someone local. I had to put half down when I took the car up to speed inc and that included half the speed density tune 3 bar map blah blah. I am thinking about putting nitrous on my truck I trade a guy some headers for a NOS kit :)

Guest Removed

i can get you hooked up on the spray, and i know some of the best tuner's in town...just ask the guy posting above sprayin77..he used one of them...and your buddie that sent you here, knows me rather well..now

im hoping to have a refill station here very soon...and of course the lowest prices on refill's in town..just like all my other pricing.;)

link to the dyno is in my sig ;)

there is a guy on here named brian. Dynotune motorsports. He has dyno tuned two of our camaro's and did an awesome job with them both. He has done the driveablility on our c6 corvette that has a procharger on it. he is very trusting and personable. awesome experience. You can ask questions while in process, and sit and watch your car. He is very carefull with customers vehicles. I wont take any of our race cars anywhere else.

Guest Removed
Holy shit rob. that would be sweet. I will come to you for the refills. 4-sho

and you know with my crazy hours, you can get filled most any hour of the day other then mornings...lol

there is a guy on here named brian. Dynotune motorsports. He has dyno tuned two of our camaro's and did an awesome job with them both. He has done the driveablility on our c6 corvette that has a procharger on it. he is very trusting and personable. awesome experience. You can ask questions while in process, and sit and watch your car. He is very carefull with customers vehicles. I wont take any of our race cars anywhere else.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/member.php?u=109

this is brian at dynotune pm him if you have any questions

Guest Removed
Thanks, do you guys use the Nano kits any, it seems like they would be worth it for the consistency.

i hear nothing but good things about them.:D

Guest Removed
That is good, do you have a high pressure air pump to refill their bottles? Hit two birds at once kinda thing.

To be honest i just got the shop up and running in the last month, and have been crazy busy...hell i just double'd the shop space cause of how busy it is..and im still working on alot of things i have in store.;)

just watch the speed shop for updates.:D