Need a hand on 4x4 brakes.

ls1plus

I have a 97 T100 that needs front brakes and possibly rears. I tore apart the front and couldn't get the rotor off. I don't know what else needs to come off to get the rotor free. I did the brakes on my car with no problem. I put it back together. Anyone willing to give me a hand and what would you want for helping. Thanks.

Guest Removed
i would not know without looking it up, or looking at it with the wheel off. but i offer some of the best service and pricing around, and im open late to take care of you if needed. see my sig for more details...

Napa has it and said 45 plus 10 for shipping then 3-5 day wait. Tractor supply, Auto Zone, and everywhere else didn't have one.

Guest Removed
I called you for a quote. and didnt hear back.

Sorry, so far we only have one line into the building, and Dana has been getting backed up with calls. She has all your info ready,and the phones have slowed if you would like to call now...I just spoke to her and she isn't busy currently.

And another I'm sorry.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...