No Name

NTHER91

First of all im putting this in consumer reports so i can vent and get an opinion (this does have to do with a local speed shop who i will not mention due to i dont want banned or a pm from them)

Now, I call Blow me racing and speak to someone there and say hey i need a price for This--(insert list of shit here) its a long list for a 99 and up mustang headers and gears and all that stuff. Normal mustang stuff right? Or so i thought it was easy stuff to find I did go to a diff person/ shop (some one more establiished and didnt have to "ORDER" everything in, due to making this call more than 3 weeks ago and have not gotten so much as a peep from them.i will never go anywhere near that place again.

names left out so i dont have to hear the whining, if mods think this dont belong just delete i said my .02 i feel better

Guest Removed
How does not posting a name help anyone else on cr? If you didnt have a good experience than say the name and state what happened. Isnt that what this sections all about?

plus 1

Guest Removed
No reason to bash by any means but I dont want to see anyone undergo a similar situation. And maybe it will be a wakeup call for the business.

one could only hope..but im wonder why he didnt ask me, when he and his wife was over at the shop like 3 times last week! and he off all people should know i have the hookup on mustang shit! cause i more then likely know i'll be the one installing it :lol:

but im still like WTF? :confused:

im upset he didnt think of me first :(..but no he bring me his carb and car and shit....:D

its a very well known shop on here at least thats why i was giving them one last chance cuz they did hook me up a while back this time i dont know maybe they need to get rid of that sales guy i talked to???

and the no name is just cuz if a mod dont like it then they can delete it i will answer any questions they have

all; im saying is beware of the let me call you back after i call my supply house.... bs i mean they deff care how much money your gonna drop right then..

cry baby

my carb done BWAHAHAH

Guest Removed
cry baby

my carb done BWAHAHAH

carb...what carb?:confused: you mean the majic box with lots of hole in it i tossed in the dumpster? opp's....

now spill the fucking beans with the name of this place...cause i know it wasnt me :gtfo:

dumb ass didnt think to even ask me.:rolleyes: i'll remember that in the morning when your carb does hit the dumpster.:p

and the no name is just cuz if a mod dont like it then they can delete it i will answer any questions they have

So long as you are telling the honest truth, then that's what this section is here for. If there is a problem, then bringing it out in the open can give the other party a chance to make things right. No reason to delete anything other than Rob's posts trying to start shit, since it seems pretty fair to say that he is not the person/business you are speaking of.

I agree, share your experience and the shop, others need to know peronsal experiences. I had the same issue with a shop, pm'd the owner and it was taken care of the next morning. sometimes sales people get really busy and just forget and or lose the list. did you f/u a couple days after? why just let it go for 3 weeks?

Back when I had and was modding my car I have the same thing happen to me, went and placed my $1000+ orders else where. Sucks to hear that it happend but all you can really do i just find another place to get parts. Might cost slightly more but if they have the customer service than it is worth the extra price IMO

i under stand hes tryign to be respectfull of the company. but at the same time if we dont know who it is escentially your just bitching about not gettin a response. i mean no disrespect by this post an hope you get all your parts squarred away but a more reputable buisness.

Guest Removed
Truth...Spill the beans.

OP will not disclose that info. like he said in his first post. he does not want harressed by the shop, nor does he want banned. where that is coming from i dont know..pm him on that. im done here.

he texted me and said he is done with CR, due to these issue's.:confused:

OP will not disclose that info. like he said in his first post. he does not want harressed by the shop, nor does he want banned. where that is coming from i dont know..pm him on that. im done here.

he texted me and said he is done with CR, due to these issue's.:confused:

He wouldnt get banned because he said a shop sucked the big one,he is letting everyone know he had an issue and thats what this sub forum is for.If the shop starts shit im sure it could be taken care of with a few clicks of the mouse and a little common sence.As for him being done with CR thats his own deal and his choice.

Guest Removed
He wouldnt get banned because he said a shop sucked the big one' date='he is letting everyone know he had an issue and thats what this sub forum is for.If the shop starts shit im sure it could be taken care of with a few clicks of the mouse and a little common sence.As for him being done with CR thats his own deal and his choice.[/quote']

i know this. but for some reason, people have issue, and are afraid to post here about it. why i dont know. trust me, it the first time i have i have heard it. but i will not speak of this anymore, cause it seems most want me banned as is.

and i have been asked to be removed as the tech mod.please do so.