new guy

boosted_Ok

hi my name is felix i drive a 1990 civic hatch thats pretty basic nothin crazy. been into imports and really anything just prefer hondas and acuras. i always attend meets and watchin races..

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/66/l_57b7c4f8151c4971911e0248ff4be8e8.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/107/l_1d55290bf9f547b584e5fd7af05f8aeb.jpg

• Downvote 6

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use that user name on forza so i decided to use it on here and i know all about the whole team putout thing im up at the meets all the time

shut up. Its time for you to not post anymore.

Mike is the King of Team Output. I think we have his business card somewhere.

Hey noobs, little more info and try not to burn too much and ya might make it. At least your cars not all riced out, it actually looks pretty clean.

like i said its a 1990 honda civic hatch its got polished fat five wheels d series motor with the basic bolt ons such as exhaust manifold, 2.5 exhaust to the muffler, intake system, tokico blue struts and springs and thats about it. the car is clean the only thing aftermarket on the body is the carbon fiber hood.
  • Upvote 2

At least you go to the meets. I'll give you +rep for that. Though I swear to god if I see you ricing out at any point in time ...

Well there really won't be anything I can do, but I'll think terribly of you.

yea the wiper is gone i guess the previous owner said he had to because the other wiper would stop working and basically fuck up and start hitting eachother... my solution was to take them off all together and use rain x. the hood is like that because the radiator hits without it being like that i think its kinda gaybut i have no choice because the radiator still barely hits as is

yea the wiper is gone i guess the previous owner said he had to because the other wiper would stop working and basically fuck up and start hitting eachother... my solution was to take them off all together and use rain x. the hood is like that because the radiator hits without it being like that i think its kinda gaybut i have no choice because the radiator still barely hits as is

The radiator hits so it causes the hood to bow in the center along the sides? I would expect that to be caused by using a universal strut tower bar that doesn't clear the hood

Guest tbutera2112

it appears oh8sti cant read the stickies...i vote ban

as for the new guy, welcome

this guy posted a decent intro, and he actually comes out to meets, yet he has negative rep in the reds....no wonder people dont wanna sign up here anymore....someone signs up with a fbody that has no intentions to ever show to a meet gets right in, but someone with a car that isnt "cool" to everybody that actually does come out, isnt going to get in