WTB: Verizon phone

Nitrousbird

I currently have an LG VX8600.

I normally get a new phone when I renew my contract every 2 years, but the last time I went with a family plan with my now wife, and didn't replace it.

The plastic broke around the hinge, and the phone isn't going to last much longer.

I just need something slightly above basic. I don't text much, don't use internet functions...I just call, and don't even talk on the phone THAT much. I've been happy with this phone, and would consider another. Something that fits nicely into a pocket.

If you have Razor, I don't want it, not even a little bit. I want something nicer than that, but not a PDA.

Name what you have and a price.

I've got an 8600 for 30 and a 385 for 60. Either one is a good phone with chrgers, and if u send me your phone number with the last 4 of your social ill see if I can work some shit out on your account for you

Thanks to Dave, I am now sporting a new phone.

Sadly, I lost a bunch of phone numbers since my old phone is in two pieces. :(

If you take the two pieces to a VZW store, it is likely they will be able to recover your numbers. I did it for customer when I worked for them.

I've got an old moto V710, but the mic/speaker doesn't work well. You can use it with a bluetooth headset. Yours for free if you need it.

I have an LG VX8700 you can have for pretty cheap when I get my IPhone. But that's pretty much LG's version of the RAZR, but not a giant POS. Nothing wrong with it, but polish/paint on the plastic has worn a little off from use since it's ~2 years old.

I've got an old moto V710, but the mic/speaker doesn't work well. You can use it with a bluetooth headset. Yours for free if you need it.

I have an LG VX8700 you can have for pretty cheap when I get my IPhone. But that's pretty much LG's version of the RAZR, but not a giant POS. Nothing wrong with it, but polish/paint on the plastic has worn a little off from use since it's ~2 years old.

Already bought the VX9400 off of Dave. :)